Enzymatic Therapy - Sea Buddies Concentrate Focus Formula - 60 Ultracaps
Enzymatic Therapy Sea Buddies Concentrate! focus formula is a sugar-free, high-potency formula with five ingredients that help support healthy focus and concentration in children. Phosphatidylserine supports brain health at a cellular level. Dimethylaminethanol (DMAE) is clinically studied in children to support focus, concentration, and healthy brain function. L-theanine is an amino acid that helps promote a relaxed state without diminishing daytime alertness. N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) supports neurological health and enhances detoxification processes in the body. Taurine supports overall health in the central nervous system.
Sea Buddies Concentrate! was developed in conjunction with Jeffrey Bradstreet, M.D., a noted medical expert who has devoted his practice to the special learning needs of children.
In clinical studies, DMAE has been used with success in school aged children to support healthy focus, concentration, and promote relaxation without diminishing daytime alertness. In one particular study, 75% of the children taking phosphatidylserine experienced an increased level of focus and concentration. L-Theanine safely promotes relaxation without causing the daytime sedation and grogginess that is associated with other relaxing agents.
Why use Sea Buddies Concentrate!?
It supports healthy focus and concentration in children:
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a powerful ingredient that shows neurological health benefits. It provides antioxidant support by protecting cells from free radical damage, and enhances detoxification processes in the body.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps promote a relaxed state without diminishing daytime alertness.
- Taurine supports overall health in the central nervous system.
- DMAE is clinically studied in children to support focus, concentration, and healthy brain function.
- Phosphatidylserine has been found to be involved in the production of neurotransmitters.
It was developed in conjunction with Jeff Bradstreet, M.D. A Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Dr. Bradstreet has devoted his practice to the special learning needs of children.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.