Organic India - Vitality Daily Energy & Stamina - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Organic India Vitality provides Daily Energy and Stamina, and is made with sustainably grown herbs. Vitality contains five powerful anti-stress, anti-aging and adaptogenic herbs that help relieve stress and low energy states without the use of stimulants. Vitality supports the immune system and protects against the day-to-day stresses of life. With daily use, Vitality provides increased energy, builds endurance and stamina, and offers deep overall rejuvenation.
Organic India Vitality Features
- Relieves stress and low energy
- Supports the immune system
- Provides increased energy
- Made with USDA-certified organic herbs
- Whole herb
- 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle
This formula supports vitality in dozens of different ways. Ashwagandha is the deeply rooted endurance vitality, Tulsi-Holy Basil ensures the metabolic side of Vitality and Katuki both clears deep congestion as it assists in reorganizing deep patterns at the organ level to optimize true wellness. All parts of the Lotus have been used for millenia by dozens of cultures to promote deep wellness and the ability to align to true nature, and in this case, the seeds are chosen for their rare nutritive contributions.
Why is Organic India Katuki superior?
Katuki, most commonly called Kutki, is a rare high Himalayan herb endangered in the wild. Organic India is making a significant effort to sustainably wild-cultivate it at altitudes of 10,000 feet or more.
Ashwagandha means the “the rooted power of a stallion” or “being strong and valuable like a stallion.” Neel means blue and kamal means “lotus” and also “wealth and prosperity” indicating the auspiciousness of consuming this herb ally. Tulsi has many interesting meanings, one of which is “The incomparable One.” At its root, Tulsi means balance, as in the traditional scales of Libra. Si means a horizontal line. So TulaSi means the scales are level, the balance is balanced, referring to Tulsi's uncanny ability to balance us at all levels, from emotions to cell physiology.
Ingredients/Parts Used/Active Molecules
- Ashwagandha/Wintercherry Root 100 mg (Withania somnifera) with alkaloids (withanine, isopelletierine, anaferine) and adaptogenic triterpenoid saponin steroidal lactones (withanolides, including many withaferins).
- Katuki/Kutki rhizome 65 mg (Picrorrhiza kurroa) with kutkiol, kutkisterol, kutkoside, picrorhizin, picrosides
- Rama Tulsi-Holy Basil leaf and flower 65 mg (Ocimum sanctum) with eugenol, caryophyllene and ursolic acid
- Vana Tulsi-African Basil leaf and flower 65 mg (Ocimum gratissimum) with eugenol, caryophyllene and ursolic acid
- Neelkamal/Lotus seeds 30 mg (Nymphaea stellata)
About Organic India
At the heart of Organic India is their commitment to be a living embodiment of consciousness in action. They work with thousands of family farmers in India who cultivate thousands of acres of organic farmland. Organic India actively promotes sustainable agriculture and pays a premium market rate to their farmers. All of their products promote wellness and are certified organic. Each product you hold in your hands is one link in a chain of love, respect and connectedness between their farmers and you. By choosing Organic India you are completing this chain, which gives training and a living wage to the Indian farmers, creates a sustainable environment and brings happiness and well being to you.