Pure Tyrosine + P5P by FTH Nutraceuticals
FTH Nutraceuticals L-Tyrosine Plus is a unique blend of USP & Pure Grade L-Crystalline singular amino acids, combining the highest quality L-Tyrosine plus Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate. Tyrosine is an amino acid, which is made in the body from Phenylalanine. Tyrosine is the precursor to neurotransmitters and helps elevate the catecholamines safely and effectively. The biochemical conversion of Tyrosine is to Dopa, the Dopamine, Norephinephrine and Epinephrine. Pyrodoxal 5"Phosphate (P-5'P, the active form of B-6) is essential for the conversion of Dopa into catecholamines. Low Levels of Tyrosine in the blood show a direct correlation to depression.Supplementation with Tyrosine has been shown clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies. Tyrosine also has an effect on Thyroxine levels and is involved in adrenaline and energy production.FUNCTIONSDepression
- Low levels of Norinephrine (NE) are associated with depression, and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
- Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine, and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies.
- Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
- Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
- Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
- Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
- Other symptoms of stress, such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
- The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites, interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
- The withdrawal symptoms including, drug craving, depression, anxiety, irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
- Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal.
What Are The Benefits Of FTH L-Tyrosine Plus?
- Narcolepsy is a disorder casing a sudden urge to sleep. This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality. The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine, and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition.
FTH uses only the highest quality of amino acids, including L-Tyrosine.
- Pyrodoxal 5'Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines, and it is included in the formulation of FTH L-Tyrosine Plus.
- FTH L-Tyrosine Plus is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.
Take one to four capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1-4 capsules
Amount per Serving:
Tyrosine 700 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyrodoxial-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, Vegetable
stearic acid, Silica, Plant cellulose.
About FTH Nutraceuticals
FTH Nutraceuticals is taking a giant step in the Nutritional industry by providing only USP Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Vitamins, Amino Acids and Minerals as-well-as Ultra Pure Grade Antioxidants. You can ask yourself...what makes FTH different from all of the other vitamin companies that make claims of high quality ? The answer is that at FTH they do HPLC testing on all of their products. This is the highest level of purity testing currently being used. they feel it's imperative to provide Vitamins, Minerals and Pure L Crystalline Amino Acids that are of the purest to be found anywhere. If a company promotes a vitamin at 500 mg. per tab or capsule and it is not USP Pharmaceutical Grade, the consumer is getting something that is loaded with binders, fillers, excipients and who knows what e
18730 Oxnard Street, Suite 215
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.