Organic Baby Food Stage 1 First Sweet Potatoes 12 x 2.5 oz. Jars by Earth's Best
Earth's Best Organic Baby Food First Sweet Potatoes (12 x 71g Jars) - 1 Case
Earth's Best First Foods are 2.5 oz single ingredient jars, that are finely pureed and specially designed for a baby starting to eat solid foods. After your baby develops a tolerance for infant cereal, introduce single ingredient pureed fruits and vegetables. Earth's Best makes Organic First Foods with only the freshest organic fruits and vegetables.
- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- Excellent source of vitamin A
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- No added salt, sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- Wheat Free
- Kosher certified
From the day they are born, infants rapidly change and grow. And so do their food preferences. That's why Earth's Best offers a wide variety of formulas, cereals, jarred food blends and juices to ensure your baby gets the wholesome and pure nutrition they need.
Nurturing Our Future
As your little one grows, you'll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth's Best choosing the right food is easy. Earth's Best creates high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth's Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one: The Earth's Best Difference.
Earth's Best's Mission
Earth's Best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until Earth's Best's quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. Earth's Best does not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aids the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
Stir and serve. After opening, refrigerate. Use within 3 days.
Earth's Best Organic Baby Food First Sweet Potatoes (12 x 2.5 oz. Jars)
||Amount Per Serving
||less than 1 g
Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Organic. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. No genetically engineered ingredients. No added salt or sugar. Vegan. Wheat Free. Kosher.
About Earth's Best
Earth's Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. We strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods.
And throughout the years we've grown too. We now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even earth-friendly baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods we hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
4600 Sleepytime Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.