Organic Baby Food Stage 3 Chunky Blend Spring Vegetables & Pasta 12 x 6 oz. Jars by Earth's Best
Earth's Best Spring Vegetables & Pasta Chunky Blend Organic 3rd Baby Food Case (12 x 170 g Jars)
Earth's Best Organic Chunky Blend Baby Foods combine chunky textures, delicious flavors and savory blends, to satisfy growing baby. Earth's Best Organic Chunky Blend Baby Foods has a sodt, chunky texture for babies starting to chew. With chunky textures, delicious flavors and savory blends, Earth's Best Organic Third Foods make it easy to transition babies to table food.
- Excellent source of vitaminA
- 5 grams of protein per serving
- 5 grams of fiber per serving
- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- No added salt, sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- Kosher certified
The Importance Of Protein
Not counting water, protein makes up three quarters of our body and is found in every cell. Our muscles, organs, some hormones, and certain antibodies and enzymes are all made up of protein.
- Proteins are the building blocks of our cells. They make up the framework upon which all cells are built. Because babies are growing, (by building new cells) they require plenty of high quality protein.
- Babies need protein for their normal growth and development.
- Breast milk and formula provide adequate amounts of protein during the early months. When a baby weans to table food, you need to replace the protein no longer being supplied by formula or breast milk.
- A six-month to one year old needs about 13 to 15 grams of protein a day. Toddlers need 13 to 19 grams.
- Excellent sources of protein include dairy products, eggs, meat, fish, poultry and soybeans, or foods containing a good amount of these foods.
- Many plant foods also supply protein, although its quality isn't as complete as animal sources of protein. But, by providing a variety of plant foods that contain proteins, such as legumes, nuts (in the form of nut butter until they are three), seeds, and grains, your child can get the protein they require.
- By including one good source of protein at every meal, your baby or toddler should receive the adequate nutrition they need.
From the day they are born, infants rapidly change and grow. And so do their food preferences. That's why Earth's Best offers a wide variety of formulas, cereals, jarred food blends and juices to ensure your baby gets the wholesome and pure nutrition they need.
Nurturing Our Future
As your little one grows, you'll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth's Best choosing the right food is easy. Earth's Best creates high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth's Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one: The Earth's Best Difference.
Earth's Best's Mission
Earth's Best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until Earth's Best's quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. Earth's Best does not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aids the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
Stir and serve. After opening, refrigerate. Use within 3 days.
Earth's Best - Organic Third Baby Food Chunky Blend Spring Vegetables & Pasta 12 x 6 oz. Jars - 1 Case
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetables (Organic Peas, Organic Carrots, Organic Spinach), Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Pasta Rings (Organic Whole Wheat Dorum Flour), Organic Tofu Powder (Organic Soybeans), Organic Canola Oil
Organic. No artificial colors. No preservatives. No artificial flavors. No genetically engineered ingredients. No added salt or sugar. Vegan. Kosher.
About Earth's Best
Earth's Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. We strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods.
And throughout the years we've grown too. We now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even earth-friendly baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods we hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
4600 Sleepytime Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.