Organic Baby Food Stage 2 Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner 12 x 4 oz. Jars by Earth's Best
Earth's Best Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner Organic 2nd Baby Food Case (12 x 113 g Jars)
When your little one is ready for new tastes and textures, Earth's Best Organic Second Foods are the perfect choice. With unique varieties and flavor combinations, your baby will experience a new world of flavors and blends. Earth's Best Dinners are hearty meals to satisfy your baby and provide wholesome, organic nutrition.
- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides Wheat Free
- No added salt, sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
From the day they are born, infants rapidly change and grow. And so do their food preferences. That's why Earth's Best offers a wide variety of formulas, cereals, jarred food blends and juices to ensure your baby gets the wholesome and pure nutrition they need.
Nurturing Our Future
As your little one grows, you'll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth's Best choosing the right food is easy. Earth's Best creates high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth's Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one: The Earth's Best Difference.
Earth's Best's Mission
Earth's Best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until Earth's Best's quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
Earth's Best's Quality Promise
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. Earth's Best does not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aids the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
Stir and serve. After opening, refrigerate. Use within 3 days.
Earth's Best - Organic Second Baby Food Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner 12 x 4 oz. Jars - 1 Case
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Water, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Apricot Puree, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Brown Chicken.
Organic. No artificial colors. No preservatives. No artificial flavors. No added salt or sugar. Wheat free.
About Earth's Best
Earth's Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. We strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods.
And throughout the years we've grown too. We now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even earth-friendly baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods we hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
4600 Sleepytime Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.