Earth's Bounty Pure Noni Juice from Tahiti - 32 oz. (946ml)
Earth's BountyPure Noni Juice from Tahiti is pure, fresh Noni grown in Tahiti – straight from nature with nothing added. Ingredients: 100% Noni Juice from Tahiti (Morinda citrifolia) Fruit. Certified Kosher.
Noni is a tropical fruit with many medicinal properties. It is found mainly in tropical Pacific islands, and has been used for centuries by native islanders as their most important health remedy. The prized Noni fruit contains beneficial enzymes, alkaloids and other compounds that have been shown to stimulate the immune system and aid in cellular regeneration.
Anti-inflammatory & Joint Mobility
- Reduction of pain and swelling in injuries—bruises, strains, burns
- Muscular conditions—arm, leg, neck and back pain
- Use as a poultice—apply to affected skin
- In a study of 673 arthritis patients:
- 80% decrease in arthritic type symptoms in Noni treated patients
- Reduction in pain, swelling and stiffness
- Dramatic disappearance of age-related joint pain
- Perfect choice for all, regardless of age or physical condition,
including athletes, office workers, construction workers, elderly
Effects on Immune System
- General boost to immune system
- Effective with colds and other infections
- Directly fights viruses, bacteria, fungi
- Improvements shown in immune-deficient patients
- Noni reported to stimulate T-cells and NK cells in our immune systems
- Improvements in AIDS patients
Treatment of Pain and Headaches
- Noni has a reputation as the “pain & headache tree”
- Beneficial for your:
- Back, neck, muscles and nerves
- Effective with migraine and tension headaches
- Physician survey of 3700 pain patients—87% reported decrease in symptoms
- Valuable risk-free addition to any pain treatment program
- Helps restore body’s internal organs to normal function
- Scientific documentation of Noni’s benefits in the following systems:
- Liver & pancreas
- Respiratory system
- Endocrine system
- Cardiovascular system
- Univ. of Hawaii’s Biodmedical Sciences Dept., 1993
Isolation of new compound from Noni called scopoletin:
- Lowered blood pressure - Relaxed skeletal muscle spasm
- Reduced inflammation
- Killed bacteria and fungi
- Prevented growth of tumors
- Noni—wonderful choice in patients having multiple problems
- Take with other supplements, including vitamins, minerals and herbs:
pycnogenol, germanium, vitamins C & E, chondroitin, aloe vera, others
- Boosts general health and performance
- Dramatic improvement in weakened conditions
- Increases absorption and utilization of vitamins, herbs and minerals
(the food and other supplements in your diet)
- Powerful antioxidant function — protection from free radical damage
- “The sacred fruit for regenerating the body”
- A staple of nutritional supplement program—to be taken daily
For what benefits is Noni best known?
Noni has been used in many traditional healing cultures to alleviate a wide variety of symptoms, including those seen in arthritis, immune problems, colds and flu, digestive disorders, injuries and inflammation. Most of these benefits have been documented in modern clinical literature. Noni’s benefits are due to the combined actions of its many medicinal compounds
How can you use Noni?
You can take Noni every day with your vitamins and minerals to improve your overall vitality. Many people use Noni for joint or muscle stiffness and inflammation. Noni can provide relief of acute and chronic pain and headaches. Noni may also help if you suffer from symptoms related to many organic diseases, including fatigue, mood problems, indigestion, as well as male and female disorders.
What are the active ingredients in Noni?
Noni contains over 150 different compounds that work as a complex team to balance and optimize our body’s functions. Some compounds, such as scopoletin and damnacanthal, have been isolated and studied individually. They have been documented to support the body in regulating the immune system and blood pressure, assisting in the defense against specific infections, and in many other activities.
Why is harvesting so crucial to Noni’s benefits?
Unlike seasonal fruits that ripen simultaneously and may be harvested all together at a particular time of year, Noni is a perennial fruit that ripens individually. Because of this, Noni should be harvested selectively, with each fruit picked individually when it ripens. Noni that is harvested either prematurely or too late will not contain the full amount of beneficial enzymes and compounds that contribute to its numerous medicinal qualities. Once its optimum ripeness has passed, Noni ferments or rots rapidly. Earth’s Bounty does not use rotten Noni.
Where is Earth’s Bounty Noni manufactured?
Noni grows well in tropical climates. Earth’s Bounty uses Noni in the pristine climates of Hawaii and Tahiti. As with other fruits, Noni should be grown in a good environment, free of pollution and pesticides, then harvested selectively for optimum ripeness. The source matters—differences between brands of Noni are likely to be the result of many factors—environment, farming techniques, harvesting methods, manufacturing processes and product formulation.
How is Earth’s Bounty Noni processed?
As a tropical fruit, Noni is very “volatile”—the clock is ticking as soon as it is ripe and picked. Other manufacturers may air- or sun-dry the fruit after it is picked. This can create unwanted bacteria and loss of potency, which is sometimes counteracted by irradiation or fumigation with deadly chemicals. Earth’s Bounty Noni is picked at optimum ripeness and processed to USA health guidelines to ensure maximum freshness and potency of all the beneficial enzymes and phytonutrients. Earth’s Bounty Noni is never irradiated or fumigated.
Why are some Noni juices flavored and others not?
Noni is a health drink and not meant to compete with typical fruit juice drinks. Because Noni is not a naturally sweet fruit, its taste is not appealing. Some people prefer it flavored, others prefer it unflavored. We offer both flavored and unflavored Noni as well as 100% Noni juice in capsule form. All Earth’s Bounty Noni products are pure fruit juice. There are no added sugars, preservatives, yeast, wheat, dairy, soy, artificial colors or other inactive ingredients.
Is the juice pasteurized?
Yes. Earth’s Bounty uses a flash-heating process. The flash-heating technology meets USDA guidelines and is used to ensure cleanliness and stability without preservatives.
Can Noni be taken with other medications?
Noni is a natural fruit, without chemicals to react with other medications. One of the reasons Noni is considered a digestive aid is because it improves absorption of nutrients, including other supplements. Noni also works well for animals. For questions regarding use of Noni with specific medical conditions, please consult your health professional, especially one who is knowledgeable about herbal products.
Does Noni have side effects?
Side effects are not common with use of Noni. As with any product, some people may experience a mild allergy, which is very rare. For any questions or concerns, please consult with your Health Care Professional.
What is different about Earth’s Bounty Noni?
Everything. Earth’s Bounty Noni is made from the finest 100% Morinda citrifolia. It is grown without pesticides, then selectively harvested when each fruit is at optimum ripeness. It is never fumigated or irradiated. We use only the fruit—never inferior parts of the plant like the leaves or roots. All of our Noni products are juices, without fillers or additives. Earth’s Bounty uses “Good Manufac-turing Processes” to preserve freshness and ensure that you receive maximum potency of the beneficial compounds.
Earth's Bounty is a manufacturer of unique specialty health supplements. Our Earth’s Bounty product line includes proven formulations for longevity, sports, skin, preventative, colon health and male/female needs. Earth's Bounty specializes in advanced oxygen, colloidal, flash-frozen, polymer matrix and herbal technologies.
Earth's Bounty is a family owned business started in 1991. They believe that good health is a key ingredient in quality of life and longevity. Earth's Bounty is dedicated to improving the health and healthspan (long term well-being) of their customers. To this end, Earth's Bounty, Inc. pledges to create the highest quality nutritional supplements that will have a positive impact on their customers.