Cytosport Cytomax Performance Drink - Pink Lemonade - 680 grams
Cytomax Performance Drink by Cytosport
Cytosport Cytomax Performance Drink is the world's most scientifically advanced complex carbohydrate, electrolyte performance energy drink. Cytosport Cytomax Performance Drink ensures proper hydration, steady energy and reduced fatigue during exercise.Benefits of using Cytomax:
- Beats The Burn: Cytoma x's patented alpha L-PolylactateTM buffers lactic acid production in your muscles, reducing the burn during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Steady Energy: Complex carbs stabilize blood sugar during exercise - no sugar crash
- Cell Protection: antioxidants prevent exercise-induced free radical damage to muscle cells
- Oxygen Delivery: succinates enhance oxygen delivery by up to 11% during exercise, reducing perceived exertion and minimizing muscle damage
- Cellular Balance: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise
- Low Osmoality: ensures fluid reaches your muscles quickly - as fast as water!
- Natural Herbal Lift: (in Tangy Orange, Go Grape and Peachy Keen flavors only) reduces your perceived effort so you can push harder.
- Proven Acid Buffering
- Stablizes Power Output
- Reduces Perceived Exertion
- Reduces Oxygen Consumption
- Increases Recovery Rate
- Caffeine Free
- Low Sodium
- No Sucrose
- No Aspartame
Before: Begin using Cytomax Performance Drink 15-30 minutes before training for quick, effective hydration, acid buffering and optimum levels of performance.
During: Use Cytomax Performance Drink continually during exercise (32 fl-oz./hour) to ensure proper hydration/electrolyte replenishment and optimum levels of performance.
After: Continue using Cytomax Performance Drink immediately post training to ensure glycogen restoration, electrolyte balance and to reduce post exercise cramping.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
Cytosport's Unique Complex Carbohydrate Blend including Amylopectin Starches and Maltodextrins, Crystalline fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-L-Polylactate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, Acesulfame Potassium, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Oxide, Turmeric Powder, Dicalcium Phospate, Chromium Nicotinate, Monopotassium Phospate, Carmine, Magnesium Succinate, Potassium Succinate, Calcium Succinate
Manfactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, wheat & eggs
CytoSport's mission is to provide the highest quality dietary supplements to professional and amateur athletes striving to reach their potential. They're serious about their commitment to their customers and the quality of their products. They wholly own our manufacturing and packaging equipment and facilities, so that, from raw material to finished products, they control the process. They don't merely put their label on someone else's bottle or jug. Controlling these factors is just one example of how they guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
4795 Industrial Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.