Enzymatic Therapy - Mega-Zyme Systemic Enzymes - 100 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Mega-Zyme systemic enzymes provides a high potency pancreatic enzyme complex to support healthy digestion of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. While other pancreatin products are often diluted with salt or lactose, Mega-Zyme systemic enzymes contains a full-strength pancreatic extract for optimum digestive support. Taken just before or with a meal, Mega-Zyme systemic enzymes helps reduce gas, bloating and fullness after eating.
Why take enzymes?
Enzymes are well known for their support of healthy digestion. Enzymes are amazing - they can ease occasional heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, constipation, loose stools and cramping. But, our bodies tend to produce fewer enzymes as we get older. Supplementing can make a big difference. Enzymes also benefit other body systems, too. They work with your body to promote clear, healthy skin and relieve occasional muscle pain, fatigue and stiffness associated with exercise and overuse.
Why take Mega-Zyme systemic enzymes?
It helps break down foods with 10 times the strength. Mega-Zyme is formulated to deliver 10 times more digestive power than the minimum specified by the United States Pharmacopeia. It's no ordinary enzyme supplement.
It helps digest a variety of foods. Mega-Zyme's combination of pancreatic and plant-based enzymes are most similar to your body's own natural enzymes. They are especially effective for digesting protein, fat, carbohydrates and fiber, and help relieve occasional gas and bloating.
It also supports your body's natural anti-inflammatory response. Taken between meals, these enzymes relieve occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse and support deep immune health.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.