Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel With Vitamin E by Derma-E
Derma E Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel With Vitamin E 8 oz. (236 ml)
Derma-E Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel With Vitamin E provides lightweight hydration to soften and smooth skin. Replenish essential moisture with this lightweight, oil-free hydrator. Ideal for oily or blemish-prone skin, this fast-absorbing water-based gel leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and supple, never heavy or sticky. Vitamin A at a potency of 10,000 IU per 100 grams encourages surface cell turnover to revealing younger, fresher looking skin. Antioxidant Vitamin E fights free radical damage to keep skin looking healthy. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
The derma e Difference
derma e Does…
- Use only the finest natural ingredients available.
- Use proprietary scientifically proven ingredients.
- Use organic ingredients when they are available, meet our quality requirements and appropriate for formula.
- Use ingredients that are anti-aging, firming, and optimize the health of the skin.
- Produce formulations that offer the ideal active ingredient concentration for maximum effectiveness and safety.
- Use a gentle but effective preservative system that is paraben free.
- Provide full disclosure on all product labels.
- Back all products with a 100% money back guarantee of satisfaction.
- Provide consumer education and straight, honest answers to consumer questions.
- Use an environmentally friendly approach to ingredients, packaging & marketing.
- Offer a free gift with purchase and reward programs to loyal customers.
- Encourage customer feedback.
derma e™ Does NOT…
- Use comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients such as mineral oil or lanolin.
- Make unsupported claims about product effectiveness.
- Create or 'make up' ingredients or ingredient names.
- Use small token amounts of ingredients solely for marketing purposes.
- Use animal by-products, animal testing, or ingredients that are not cruelty-free.
Looking for health and beauty products you can trust to be naturally safe and powerfully effective?
All derma e™ bodycare solutions are formulated to produce dramatic results, founded on derma e™'s passion for the pure power of nature.
Natural ingredients are not only the safest, they also have the most powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy, youthful skin and hair.
You'll see and feel the derma e™ difference… when you try our proven antioxidant and anti-aging formulations, with optimal concentrations of Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol™, Peptides, Ester-C™, Vitamins A and E, Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE.
derma e™'s renowned line of advanced treatment products offers dramatically effective solutions for conditions such as itching, cracked skin, scars, age spots, spider veins, blemishes, pimples, redness, or inflammation as well as other common skin problems.
For a Naturally Beautiful You…
After cleansing, apply Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel morning and evening, or anytime your skin needs a refreshing moisture boost. Usable under makeup.
For external use only.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Fragrance.
All derma e® bodycare solutions are formulated to produce dramatic results, founded on derma e®’s passion for the pure power of nature. Natural ingredients are not only the safest, they also have the most powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy, youthful skin and hair.
4485 Runway Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I originally started using this product for rosacea (I read that Vitamin A helps with the redness and bumps associated with rosacea....and it does.) It is amazing for wrinkles. The only lines on my forehead are there if I make a facial expression and the same for crows feet. Hint: Place this product in the refrigerator, especially during the summer. The cool gel feels sooooo good on the skin.
I would not recommend this product. I gave it 3 weeks (and maybe it is not long enough?) but I have not noticed any change in my wrinkles. It does have moisturizing properties, but Vitamin A creme works better than the gel. The search for the perfect wrinkle creme continues.
I use a pea size amount morning and evening under the Derma-E Vitamin E Creme and it really makes my skin soft and supple. Great product. Works well for my sensitive skin. Would also work well alone for people with oilier skin.
moisturing but not too heavy for the dry Arizona summer.
I'm not sure if its a coincidence or his product but since starting this, dark spots on my skin (neck) have faded dramatically! I will keep using!
skin tone and brightness has improved 100%