Dynamic Health - Aloe Vera Juice Lemon Lime - 32 oz. (946 ml)
Dynamic Health Aloe Vera Lemon Lime Juice is cold processed from the whole leaf of Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Miller plants. Dynamic Health Laboratories Aloe Vera Juice contains essential bioactive ingredients such as Mucopolysaccharides for which ALoe Vera is known. This product is not pasteurized.
Dynamic Health Aloe Vera Juice is a natural source for: Vitamins, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Mineral & Trace Elements. Contains NO Aloin and Aloe Emodin. Certified Kosher.
Aloe Vera has a long history as a safe and effective internal medicine and external skin care emolliant. Among the different varieties of the Aloe plant, the Barbadensis Miller exhibits the most effective beneficial properties. Taken internally, Aloe Vera has been shown to have various beneficial effects on the body.
Aloe Vera Juice has been demonstrated to strengthen and fortify the following body systems:
- Digestion - One of its most popular usages these days is for maintenance and fortification of the digestive system. Aloe Vera's properties are those of healing and soothing.
- Laxative - It has a gentle laxative effect on the bowels.
- Immune system - contains many ingredients providing antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic elements.
- Skin Care - moisturizing and conditioning. Effective also when taken internally.
- Burns and Sunburn - The soothing and healing qualities of Aloe Vera are well known for any type of burn and is especially popular for sunburn.
- Blood circulation - a number of constituents have beneficial effects on blood pressure and coagulation.
Aloe Vera is a great stimulator of the body's immune system.
Aloe Vera Juice Features:
- All Natural Ingredients
- Tastes Great!
- Non Pasteurized
- No Artificial Color
- No Sweeteners Added
- Can Be Used As A Natural Skin Moisturizer
- Exceeds All Inter. Aloe Science Council Standards
- Can Be Applied Topically For Relief From Minor Skin Insect Bites, Skin Irritation, Sunburn and Abrasions
- A Natural Source For Vitamins, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Minerals, Trace Elements And Rich In Mucopolysaccharides
- Relieve The Discomfort Caused By Ulcers, Colitis, Stomach Disorders & Arthritis
About Dynamic Health
Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. is a New York State Corporation established in 1994. They are licensed by the United States Department of Agriculture and adhere strictly to FDA GMP guidelines. Their products are certified kosher. Dynamic Health's specialty is manufacturing super fruit juices, juice concentrates and liquid dietary supplements. Liquids are their focus because they are easier to digest, more readily absorbed and easier to swallow than tablets or powders.
Dynamic Health travels the world to bring you only the highest quality ingredients with which they create their unique, delicious and affordable liquid health supplements. Their products are easy to use and synergistically formulated to integrate traditional wisdom into every product. Their company mission is to constantly create new and effective liquid dietary supplements that satisfy the nutritional needs of the retail consumer. Their goal is to combine premium quality ingredients to create a finished product that is both palatable and affordable to our worldwide consumer. Dynamic Health products are currently available around the world; however, they continually strive to seek out new markets in the growing global economy.
Dynamic Health Company Mission
Dynamic Health's Company Mission is to constantly create new and effective liquid dietary supplements that satisfy the nutritional needs of the retail consumer. Their goal is to combine premium quality ingredients to create a finished product that is both palatable and affordable to the worldwide consumer. Dynamic Health products are currently available around the world; however, they continually strive to seek out new markets in their growing global economy.