Moistur-Eyes by Carlson Labs
Carlson Labs Moistur-Eyes 90 Softgels
Carlson Labs Moistur-Eyes provides nutrients to promote and help maintain normal eye moisture. Certain nutrients are important towards maintaining eye moisture and radiant skin through their metabolic functions. Moistur-Eyes supplies nutrients important to the eyes and skin. Each soft gelatin capsule provides essential fatty acids EPA, DHA, and GLA as well as the ACE antioxidants:
- VITAMIN A: is an essential nutrient for visual processes including night vision. Vitamin A is also necessary for the maintenance and health of the eye membranes, helps support normal eye moisture and serves as an antioxidant. Good sources of Vitamin A are cod liver oil, eggs, butter, milk and spinach.
- VITAMIN C: is essential for the production of collagen, which is a major component of eye tissue. Vitamin C helps maintain the integrity of ocular blood vessels, helps protect the eye lens and helps maintain eye tissues by preventing free radical damage. Vitamin C can be found in fruits and vegetables such as oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, sweet red peppers and broccoli.
- VITAMIN E: is an important antioxidant for the entire eye, especially the retina and lens. Vitamin E may help protect the eye from the effects of UV light and also may help decrease oxidative damage to the lens, retina and other eye tissue. Vitamin E is widely distributed in vegetables and seeds, but is not found in substantial amounts in any foods.
- ZINC: is an important mineral critical for retina health and found in high concentrations in the eye. As we age, important zinc-dependent enzymes decline, so maintaining optimal zinc levels may become even more important for eye health. Zinc may protect eye membranes and the macula from oxidative damage. Zinc is necessary for vitamin A utilization and important enzymes for eye function require zinc. Zinc can be found in shellfish, beef, nuts and legumes.
- DHA: This highly unsaturated omega-3 fatty acid is an important component of the rods and cones of the retina, which enable vision. Maintaining healthy DHA (DocosaHexaenoic acid) levels support normal visual acuity. Fish is an excellent source of DHA and DHA can be found in substantial amounts in herring, mackerel, salmon, sardines and whitefish.
Carlson Laboratories began with one vitamin E formula. Since then, the line has grown to become the most complete line of natural vitamin E products in the world. Carlson Laboratories product range has expanded through the years to meet the nutritional needs of Carlson customers. Carlson laboratories product line now include award-winning Norwegian fish oils, a full line of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, special formulations and nutritional supplements
Swallow 3 soft gels daily at mealtime.
Do not put into eye.
|Carlson Labs Moistur-Eyes 90 Soft Gels|
|Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
| Calories from Fat
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from soy)
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
| GLA (Gamme Linolenic Acid)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, carob, beeswax, water.|
About Carlson Labs
Carlson Laboratories has devoted over 30 years to building a sound reputation for vitamin E products by dedicating ourselves to the highest standards of excellence. Our concern for your good health led us to develop a complete line of vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements. With an extensive line of over 250 different nutritional supplements, Carlson has an innovative formula for your specific needs.
15 W. College Dive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.