Cherry Works - Tart Cherry Concentrate Wellness Concentrate Created by Michelle's Miracle - 16 oz. (473 ml)
Cherry Works Tart Cherry Concentrate Wellness Concentrate is a delicious, all natural nutraceutical with antioxidant activity, Anthocyanins, Melatonin & Potassium! Daily use offers optimal immune support and overall health benefits. The Wellness Concentrate is Non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and has a low glycemic index. This super-premium cherry concentrate has no preservatives and no additives as well as no added sugar and is gluten-free.
Cherry Works Wellness Concentrate:
- Promotes healthy joints
- Supports sleep patterns
- Supports inflammatory response
Keeping the “Miracle” in Cherries
Michelle’s Miracle Tart Montmorency cherries are handled with tender loving care with our exclusive CherryChill Process and special packaging to deliver the full power of cherries to you. If you don't care for the flavor of pomegranate or acai juices, you will be pleasantly surprised by our powerfully delicious “cherry pie in a bottle”. With Michelle’s Miracle you are assured you will get all the “miracles” that nature put in cherries.
USDA Test Results: Tart Cherries
In April 2005 the Cherry Marketing Institute announced results of a recent research project funded by a U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development Grant that confirm the presence of powerful antioxidants, in exceptionally high amounts, in tart cherry products. ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) levels were tested by Brunswick Laboratories in Wareham, Mass., and results showed that tart cherry concentrate delivers 12,800 ORAC units per 100 grams of concentrate. This is a significantly higher level than other fruits, including: prunes, blueberries and strawberries. (A previous USDA study of the ORAC values of fresh fruits tested sweet cherries, but did not test tart Montmorency cherries.)
The recent testing by Brunswick Laboratories also revealed for the first time that tart cherries contain a class of compounds called SOD (super oxide dismutase), which act as super scavengers of dangerous free radicals, destroying them throughout the body. The principal research scientist at Brunswick Labs, Boxin Ou, says that the discovery of SOD in tart cherries is significant, because very few natural foods contain SOD, and humans often are lacking SOD.
Furthermore, the recent testing by Brunswick Labs revealed that tart cherries significantly inhibit the COX enzyme, which concurs with results of previous studies by major universities. Two tablespoons of tart cherry concentrate is equivalent to .30 grams of aspirin; whereas, a standard aspirin tablet is .325 grams.
About Cherry Works and Michelle's Miracle
Welcome to Cherry Works, where you have all the amazing benefits of tart cherries in a premium dietary supplement that is effective, convenient, and delicious. They’ve pioneered a process that captures all the goodness of tart cherries while keeping it real and totally natural. Science keeps discovering more health benefits of these super-fruit jewels. Made by Michelle’s Miracle, making sure you have it all in the purest way possible.
Michelle's Miracle exists to:
- Produce and sell top-quality tart cherry nutraceuticals to wholesale and retail customers.
- Educate the public about the many rich nutrients in Montmorency cherries.
- Support the cherry-farming industry in northern Michigan by developing new products that deliver healthy, natural nutrients to consumers.
- Continuously improve product quality by incorporating advances in agriculture, manufacturing and packaging technology.
- Help preserve the natural environment of the Leelanau Peninsula by donating a portion of the company’s sales to the Leelanau Conservancy.
Michelle's Miracle aspires to:
- Become the premier seller of top-quality tart cherry nutraceuticals.
- Increase the public’s knowledge about the many naturally occurring nutrients and micronutrients in Montmorency cherries.
- Increase the per capita consumption of tart cherries in the U.S. through innovation, thereby helping to sustain the cherry-farming industry in northern Michigan.
- Be recognized as an industry leader in product and packaging quality.
- Be recognized as a leader in preserving the natural environment of the Leelanau Peninsula.
The day-to-day business operations of Michelle’s Miracle demonstrate that the company values:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Personal Attention
- Social and Environmental Responsibility