Clear Products - Clear Sinus & Ear - Congestion & Sinus Relief - 60 Capsules
Clear Sinus & Ear Homeopathic/Herbal Relief Formula
All Natural Sinus & Ear Relief
Clear Sinus and Ear® contains a unique proprietary blend of Chinese herbs formulated to work in combination with active homeopathic ingredients to provide safe and effective relief from symptoms due to: Allergies, Hay Fever, Sinus Congestion, Colds & Flu, Flying, High Altitudes, Scuba Diving, and Swimming.
Did you know…
Clear Sinus and Ear is used successfully by pilots, flight attendants, scuba divers, and swimmers?
Benefits and Features of Clear Sinus and Ear:
- Helpful for the temporary relief of nasal congestion, ear discomfort, inflammation, itching, tenderness, and swimmer's ear
- Does not contain Ephedra (also known as Ma Huang)
- Safe for children at 1/2 the adult dosage
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- Safe for individuals with heart problems; does not increase heart rate
- Will not cause drowsiness
- Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products and preservatives
- Excellent for air flight or scuba diving; helps reduce swelling and pressure inside the Eustachian tube during ascent and descent
- Excellent for driving and climbing in high altitudes; helps relieve annoying sinus pressure and ear popping
- Great for the competitive and recreational swimmer; can be taken preventatively or when symptoms occur to help reduce moisture- related health problems in the ears and sinuses
- Provides allergy and sinus congestion relief
- Proven results with no side effects
- Allergies, Sinusitis and Rhinitis
- Nasal Discharge
- Stuffy Nose
- Loss of Smell
- Ear Infections
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Reduces nasal secretion and ear wax
- Natural herbal antibiotics to treat sinus & ear infections
- Analgesic effect
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Eliminate or reduce dairy products from diet as dairy products increase mucous production.
- Vitamin C helps to prevent and treat infections.
- Vitamin A supports healthy mucous lining of the respiratory tract.
Homeopathy is safe and gentle and assists in the natural tendency of the body to heal itself.
The science of homeopathy is more than 200 years old and has been widely practiced in Europe and Asia. Homeopathy was extremely popular in the United States in the 19th century and then declined with the use of wonder drugs and other changes in the practice of medicine. Homeopathy uses natural remedies made from animal, vegetable, and mineral substances. These remedies are prepared in such a way that they are nontoxic and do not cause side effects.
Dr. Samuel Hahnemann discovered the basic principle of homeopathy in 1796 in Germany; he did not, however, claim to have discovered the concept. In the 10th century BC, Hindu sages described the concept, as had Hippocrates, who wrote in 400 BC "Through the like, disease is produced and through the application of the like, it is cured."
The principles of homeopathy are: The Law of Similars, The Law of Proving, and The Law of Potentization. The Law of Similars states "like treats like.” The Law of Proving refers to the method of testing a substance to determine its medicinal effect. The Law of Potentization refers to the preparation of a homeopathic remedy. Hahnemann found a method whereby the substance is diluted and shaken vigorously over and over again, until the mixture contains no molecular trace of the original matter. This final, minute solution—or homeopathic remedy—is safe and gentle, yet powerful and effective. A homeopathic remedy for headache pain is in actuality a "potentization" of a substance which, in larger doses, may cause symptoms of a headache in a healthy person. When a homeopathic remedy is marked X, it is diluted at the ratio of 1:9 or 1 part substance to 9 parts water. 6X means it was diluted 1:9, 6 times.
Dr. Hahnemann called this unique medical system "homeopathy" from the Greek words "Homios" for similar, and "pathos" for suffering. Homeopathic remedies reflect the primary concept that substances in extremely minute doses actually stimulate and assist the body in healing itself.
The science of homeopathy is more than 200 years old and has been widely used in Europe, Asia, and the United States. The practice of homeopathy has been exceptionally popular in England; the Royal Family has used homeopathy since the early 1800s.