Badger Sore Muscle Rub .75 oz. (21 g)
Badger Sore Muscle Rub lets you experience the power of Cayenne Pepper and Ginger to gently soothe, loosen and relax tense, sore muscles before and after exercise. Sore Muscle Rub is gently warming and light orange in color, by virtue of Badger's specially formulated Cayenne Pepper Extract. Cayenne exhibits natural anti-inflammatory properties, and has been shown to stimulate circulation. The Ginger, Cardamom, Rosemary, and Lemongrass essential oils are also good for muscle and joint soothing. The fragrance helps to calm, center and strengthen the emotions. Used prior to physical activity, Muscle Rub helps keep muscles and joints warm and loose. And, it's good for the skin. Look at the ingredients and you'll see nothing but healing oils and botanical extracts that have been used to soothe over-worked muscles for centuries. Badger Muscle Rub does the job naturally and effectively, and smells great. Plus, the base ingredients soften and smooth skin while melting away tension. So go ahead and rub it in - you deserve it! The ingredients in Badger Balm are USDA Certified Organic.
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from their facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good