Complete Calm For Dogs by Green Dog Naturals
Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm - 30 Chewable Tablets For Dogs
Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm is certified organic and is suited for use during fireworks or thunderstorms, transition to new home, socialization and behavioral training. Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm is an organic herbal supplement. Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm helps maintain calm and relaxation in dogs whose behavior is disrupted by separation, car rides, trips to the vet or groomer, transition to a new home or loud noises.
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- NO synthetic vitamins or minerals
- NO wheat, soy, corn, or gluten
- NO added sodium or refined sugar
Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm is an organic calming complex. Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm features certified organic chamomile, lavender and valerian. Green Dog Naturals Organic Chicken Flavor Complete Calm also contains organic ginger. Organic ginger helps soothe even the most nervous tummies.
Tips on Using Herbal Remedies
- Begin only one remedy or health product of any kind at a time. Do not add another product until you have clearly established your pet’s response to the first one, including signs of intolerance or interaction with any other product being used (unless you are working with a holistic veterinarian familiar with the substances being administered).
- More frequent, smaller doses are typically more effective than a large dose once per day, as spacing out the doses allows the herbs to remain in the animal’s system and provide optimal, consistent benefits.
- Response to herbal remedies varies by individual, so suggested dosages may need to be adjusted depending on your pet’s response. When introducing any new health product, it is wise to start with a lower than recommended dose and build up over the course of several days to a week. If vomiting, diarrhea or other signs of intolerance occur, a remedy should be stopped for two days, and then ½ the original dose can be administered to see if the lower dose can be tolerated.
- Herbs take time to build in the system, so do not expect immediate results. It can take from several days up to a week or more to know if the herbal remedy is effective depending upon the severity of the issue being treated and the overall vitality of the animal.
- Herbs and other natural remedies work best for an animal who is given the best possible conditions for health and healing. This includes having the healthiest and freshest diet possible, along with proper health-supportive products and digestive aids such as digestive enzymes, essential fatty acids, and adequate levels of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Check with a knowledgeable veterinarian if your companion is on any conventional medications that herbal remedies could interact with. If your pet's condition changes in any way that concerns you, discontinue use of any remedies or health products and contact your veterinarian.
Green Dog Naturals
It’s a WHOLE new approach to canine health. Green Dog Naturals maximizes the nutritional value of your dog’s everyday diet with pure, organic, whole foods combined with science-backed ingredients in potencies and combinations to optimize health, wellness, coat, mobility and vitality.
|Under 25 lbs.
|Over 50 lbs.
May be administered up to twice a day. Safe for daily use. May be best to begin at half dosage for 1-3 days and increase to full dose for desired effect.
For use in dogs only. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in conjunction with CNS depressants; do not use prior to anesthesia. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
Active Ingredients: Proprietary Calming Complex - Organic Chamomile (flower tops), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Passionflower (flower), Organic Lavender (flower), Organic Valerian (root), Organic Marshmallow (root)...450 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa (organic), apple (organic), brewers yeast, brown rice protein (organic), chicken flavor (organic), dicalcium phosphate, guar gum (organic), magnesium stearate, oatmeal (organic), pumpkin (organic), silica.
About Green Dog Naturals
Green Dog Naturals is formulated and distributed by rainbow light, a respected leader in natural human nutrition for over 25 years. Based on this heritage and for the love of dogs, the people at rainbow light wanted to bring the same level of unsurpassed quality and purity to canine nutritional supplements. Their research team of nutritionists and herbalist Christopher Hobbs, in collaboration with a holistic veterinarian and canine nutritional scientists, has formulated a line of revolutionary products made with organic ingredients and nourishing whole food-source nutrients, addressing the whole health of the whole dog for a long and healthy life. Green Dog naturals are a proud member of the national animal supplement council.
125 McPherson St.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Our dog freaks out when it storms. We have tried Xanax, a thunder shirt, rubbing her fur with dryer sheets, and I must say that Complete Calm is the only product that takes the edge off. It does not provide complete calm, but makes her calmer, and that means a lot.