Kinesio Tex Tape Gold Bulk Roll 2" (inches) W x 103'' (feet) L - Color Beige Original Wave - Elastic adhesive tape exclusively for the Kinesio Taping Method.
What is Kinesio Tex Tape Gold?
Kinesio Tex Tape Gold has taken the rehabilitation and sports medicine world by storm! This amazing elastic therapeutic tape was developed by Dr. Kenzo Kase over 35 years ago in Japan. Since then, Kinesio™ Tex Tape Gold has become the standard for therapeutic and rehabilitative taping.
- Made from a gentle cotton fiber strip
- Features a 100% medical grade acrylic adhesive
- Totally latex free
- Does not limit range of motion
- 3-5 day wear time to conserve tape and save money
- Creates a lifting effect which improves circulation and relieves pain
- Tension on tape has the ability to relax or stimulate muscles
Cornerstones of the Kinesio™ Taping Method:
- Taping over and around muscles in order to assist and give support or to prevent over-contraction.
- Applying stretch to the tape or to the target area in order to create space under the skin and create the desired effect on the musculature.
- Affecting change in deeper layers of fascia by manipulating the skin and muscle.
- Creating space underneath the skin to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Utilizing a number of corrective techniques to promote correct muscle and joint function
- Pain relief by targeting the pain and the source of the pain
- Utilizing single “I” strips or modifications in the shape of an “X,” “Y” or other specialized shapes
- Applying base of tape with no tension to create pull towards the base
|Apply tape from the end of the muscle to the beginning (Insertion to Origin)
||Apply tape from the beginning of the muscle to the end (Origin to Insertion)
|Used to relax tired or overused muscles (therapy)
||Used to stimulate weak or underused muscles (rehabilitation)
Comfort & Stability You Can Rely On
Welcome to the Official site of the Kinesio™ Taping Method and Kinesio™ Tex Tape – The Most Advanced & Recommended Therapeutic Taping Method for Comfort & Stability.
For over 25 years, Kinesio™ has provided comfort and stability to our loyal users. Kinesio™ Tex Gold™ offers patients a more gentle approach to rehabilitation than those provided by conventional athletic tapes. On the heels of our unprecedented publicity and positive feedback from the 2008 Games in Beijing, we here at Kinesio™ would like to invite you to experience what athletes and medical practitioners around the world are calling the rehabilitative and enhancement tool. Please visit our shop by clicking here.
Be advised that an ever growing number of impostors and imitation brands are popping up around the world. Remember that Kinesio™ Tex Tape is the world’s original and most trusted elastic therapeutic tape. If you want results that you can count on, Kinesio™ Tex Tape is the only choice for you.
The Most Trusted Name in Elastic Therapeutic Taping.
Kinesio @ the Olympics
A donation of our Kinesio™ Tex Tape Gold™ for the 2008 Summer Games created a groundswell of support by Olympians from around the world. The presence of Kinesio™ Tex Tape on their bodies led to publicity on television stations such as NBC and MSNBC and print publications such as Sports Illustrated, Men’s Health, Popular Science and Runner’s World.
Since the Olympics ended, many imitation tapes have tried to take credit for this Olympic phenomenon. Check out the links and images on this page to see which tape Olympians trust with their bodies.
Worn by athletes at the 2008 Beijing Olympics!
Relied upon by athletes at every level, Kinesio Tape has become a staple in the world of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
Kinesio Taping supports muscles and improves circulation without impeding your range of motion. That?s why professional athletes rely on Kinesio to perform their best at all events. Kinesio Taping is also commonly used in the acute stage of rehabilitation to help prevent overuse or over-contraction and to assist in facilitating lymph flow for an entire 24 hour period. Correctional techniques include mechanical, lymphatic, ligament/tendon, fascia, space and functional. Kinesio Tex Tape can be used in conjunction with other therapies, including cryotherapy, hydrotherapy, massage therapy, and electrical stimulation.
The elastic, latex-free tape takes very little time to apply, is long-lasting (stays on 3-5 days) yet easy to remove, and is suitable for patients of every age or condition. With over 25 years of research, development and clinical use, Kinesio Tex has become the standard in elastic therapeutic taping. Offering a gentle and effective approach to the re-education of the neuromuscular system, improvement of circulation of blood/lymph, and relief of pain, providing comfort and stability to your patient care needs.
Also Available in Red , Blue , and Black For taping methods check out Kinesios Clinical Therapeutic Applications of the Kinesio Taping Method Manual 2nd Edition