TriBest - Juicer CitriStar Citrus Pro Juicer CS-1000
Not only are citrus juices refreshing for the mind and body, citrus fruits have been recognized for their numerous health benefits. Grapefruit, for example, has a powerful effect on the liver and body and can promote weight loss. Citrus fruits contain high concentrations of vitamin C, potassium, and other nutrients that may reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, stroke, high blood pressure, and even some forms of cancer.
CitriStar, the quiet yet powerful citrus pro can start you on your way to better health. With minimal time and effort, CitriStar extracts this extremely beneficial juice for you and your entire family. The CitriStar's unique, high-clearance stainless-steel spout prevents clogging and ensures continuous operation. The quiet yet powerful motor makes quick work of all your favorite citrus fruits, making CitriStar the only appliance needed for all your citrus juicing needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 85 watt motor Powerful motor for highest extraction results and quiet operation. Enhanced durability. (50 watts for 110V machines, 85 watts for 220V machines)
- Auto Start/Stop Easy one-touch operation.
- Stainless Steel Locking Spout Juice pours directly into glass for continuous operation. Locking mechanism prevents drips.
- Universal Ream Allows maximum extraction from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits.
- Stainless Steel Screen Fine screen prevents clogging and is easy to clean.
- Cord Storage Convenient adjustable cord length and easy storage.
- Sloped Juice Collector Maximizes juice flow and eliminates clogs.
- High-Clearance Spout Prevents clogs to ensure continuous operation.
- Warranty One-year warranty.
Tribest continues to win recognition around the world. At the 2009 Canadian Health Food Association’s Expo, Green Star was awarded the Gold in the Healthy Home and Equipment Category of the Alive Awards of Excellence. In 2007, Tribest swept the appliances category by receiving all three awards – Gold for Green Star, Silver for Personal Blender, and Bronze for Soyabella. Tribest also swept the equipment category in 2005.
The Alive Awards of Excellence were created fourteen years ago to promote and recognize excellence in product innovation, and to add credibility to natural health products. Manufacturers and suppliers were invited to enter products into 18 corresponding categories, accompanied by third-party analysis and organic certification. Retail members of the CHFA cast their votes for the best products in each category based on quality, consumer popularity, and consumer appeal.