Minami Nutrition - MorDHA Prenatal Formula Lemon Flavor - 60 Softgels
Minami Nutrition MorDHA Prenatal is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 465 mg of DHA nutrition in a convenient , once daily serving. A woman's demand for DHA increases during pregnancy and DHA taken during lactation enhances the quality of breast milk. DHA is also essential for the proper development of infants and children. 600 mg of Total Omega-3s is twice the minimum recommendation (300mg according to the National Institute of Health (HIH)) of daily Omega-3 intake in one easy-to-swallow softgel one of the highest potency formulas available on the market. MorHDA offers a clean, lemon flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Pre- and Post Natal Supports the Eye
There are two primary reasons why pregnant mothers need MorDHA™.
Firstly, during pregnancy, the daily requirements of DHA increase and secondly, DHA is not easy to include in your diet especially when you are pregnant and worried about eating fish which may contain too many toxins.
Soft capsules of fish gelatin with approximately 465 mg DHA (4 mg mixed tocopherols)
- One capsule per day encased in fish gelatin for slow release
- No "fishy aftertaste" and natural lemon flavor
Cold Processed—Smart Choice
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five
Minami Nutrition sets itself apart from other fish oils based on the Minami Five—the five reasons you should choose Minami Nutrition. By using a patented, low-heat Supercritical Dual-Process CO2 technology, Minami Nutrition provides unprecedented levels of concentration, purity, sustainability and unique, custom formulations based on the latest advanced research.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami:
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Supercritical CO2 technology is the ideal protection against oxidation
The EFP process always works with CO2. CO2 is heavier than air thus always remains as a layer/blanket on the omega-3 ethyl esters. It is the ideal protection against oxidation! With this characteristic the production method differs strongly from the nitrogen using production methods. Nitrogen is lighter than air, forms no blanket and can only work as an efficient protection against oxidation in a closed container with overpressure. As soon as this container is opened nitrogen will escape (because it is lighter than air) and air will enter – starting the oxidation process.
More strong facts
Some manufacturers of restructured triglycerides claim that ethyl esters “…are a new to nature form… with only 18 years of history…”. This statement is wrong in many senses: Ethyl esters are naturally found in many fruits – so they are not new to nature nor to us. Ethyl esters were used in Europe very extensively during World War II as fat and butter substitute for human nutrition (the glycerol part from the triglycerides was used for the explosive industry).
Restructured triglycerides could be considered as “novel foods” because they are truly new to our body. In nature you never find more than 1 or at the highest 2 EPA /DHA fatty acids per glycerol molecule. Restructured triglycerides have 2 to 3 EPA and/or DHA fatty acids per glycerol molecule. Such structure is new to nature, and thus also new for our digestive system. Highly concentrated EPA /DHA triglycerides were in the ethyl ester form during the production process. The re-esterification to triglycerides requires several hours (up to 24 hours or more) of heat treatment at about 80°C. This is especially stressful for the in this late phase of the production process concentrated EPA /DHA products. In order to re-synthesize the triglycerides the use of a genetically modified enzyme is necessary. Traces of this enzyme may remain in the final product.
Minami Nutrition Commitment to Your Health
“Minami philosophy is simple. They will not provide you with an Omega-3 supplement that is like the rest. Instead, they make their oils and ensure they undergo a one-of-kind, patented technology that guarantees you unprecedented concentration, purity and benefit.
This is why they live by the adage, “Good is the Enemy of the Best”.