April Shower Royale Hand-Held Shower Filter White HR5H-WH by NewMarket Naturals
NewMarket Naturals April Shower Royale Hand-Held White Shower Filter (HR5H-WH)
The April Shower Royal Hand-Held Shower Filter's 5-spray shower filter incorporates style, comfort, and functionality. Feel the difference in your skin and hair by showering with the April Shower Royale Hand-Held Shower Filter. See and feel healthier-looking skin and hair as you turn your shower into a chlorine-free waterfall. By removing chlorine and other chemicals from the shower, you protect your skin, hair, lungs, mucous membranes and tissues from toxic vapors that can cause irritation and illness. In addition to offering amenities of the “Classic” Handheld Filter, this upscale model incorporates the subtle blend of form and function. The extra-wide showerhead provides the choice of 5 adjustable spray settings (fine, mist, fine/full, full or pulse massage). It is top-of-the line for seniors, children and those requiring "close-up" attention. Within days you can bring back your body's healthy, natural radiance with softer skin and silkier hair. NewMarket Naturals' shower filters are ideal for preserving color-treated hair.
ROYALE HAND-HELD FEATURES:
- Sleek designer styling with wider showerhead and 5 spray settings
- Versatile showering experience with stationary or handheld positions
- Increases shower height by 10 inches
- Adjusts to various heights and angles
- Perfect for seated showers or bathing children
- 2.5 gpm multi-spray showerhead with pulse massage
- 6-ft. duro-flex hose with lightweight handle
- Chromed holding bracket that easily attaches to shower arm without tools
- Unscrews in Half for Easy Cartridge Replacement
Established in 1992, NewMarket Naturals offers solutions to health risks by filtering water with natural, earth-friendly filtration media. NewMarket Naturals, provides shower and bath filters along with other comprehensive yet affordable drinking water purification systems for household use.
Over the years NewMarket Naturals has refined their systems with ecology and economy in mind. As a “green” company, NewMarket Naturals' products support personal and planetary health by utilizing replaceable cartridges as well as interchangeable parts and materials that can be recycled and/or composted to save on landfill space. NewMarket Naturals knows there are many technologies and water filtration products from which to choose, making purchasing decisions very difficult. That is why NewMarket Naturals' company’s #1 policy is to provide their customers with accurate, up-to-date information. For over ten years, the relationships NewMarket Naturals has forged with their customers have been nothing shy of excellent. NewMarket Naturals offers all their customers a free reminder service so that when it’s time to change out your cartridges, you will receive a notice. “Thank you for putting your trust in NewMarket Naturals and they will continue to do their best to earn it.”
- Remove existing showerhead from shower arm.
- Wrap Teflon tape, provided, 3-5 times around shower arm as sealant.
- Screw hose bracket onto shower arm.
- Remove paper seal from end of shower filter handle.
- Insert rubber washers into the couplers (2) at each end of shower hose.
- Screw end of shower hose onto hose bracket. Note: If Chrome Mode; Connect HEX end of hose to hose bracket.
- Screw shower filter handle onto Cone Shaped end of shower hose.
- Place shower filter handle into hose bracket.
- Flush unit for a full 2 minutes before first time use.
- Before entering the shower:
- Turn the shower water to the "full hot" position.
- After hot water is flowing through the unit, cool to the desired temperature.
- Enter the shower and enjoy.
Maintenance: The Hand-Held Shower Filter can be easily maintained by performing the following procedures monthly (or as needed) in order to maximize filtration performance and water flow:
- Unscrew Showerhead from Handle.
- Remove Cartridge from Handle.
- Reverse and Insert Cartridge Back into Handle.
- Screw Showerhead onto Handle.
- This procedure may be repeated as necessary.
New Cartridge Replacement: The Shower Filter Cartridge should be replaced every 3 months or sooner (according to individual water condition) by performing the following procedures:
- Unscrew Showerhead and Hose from Handle.
- Remove used Cartridge. If cartridge sticks, push from bottom side of handle using the eraser end of a pencil.
- Remove Paper Seals at each end of a new Catridge (model HC).
- Lubricate O-rings at each end of Cartridge with a small amount of Vaseline.
- Insert Cartridge into Handle.
- Screw on Showerhead to Handle.
- Flush for a full 5 minutes before using.
Guide To Trouble Shooting:
- If your shower filter springs a leak:
- Check all of the affected connections and tighten them. If leak continues, follow the steps below.
- If the leak occurs at a coupler where hose attaches to shower handle or bracket, check the following:
- Unscrew coupler. Is black washer missing at the base?
- Does the coupler have any cracks?
- Are threads inside of the coupler stripped?
- If your answers to any of above 3 questions is yes, call customer service: 1-800-873-4321.
- If the leak occurs where the bracket screws onto shower arm: Unscrew nracket from shower arm. Wrap Teflon tape around pipe threads 2-3 times. Re-screw bracket securely.
- If the shower handle sags and will not stay upright, first tighten round collar on hose bracket that surrounds and holds the swivel ball joint in place. If sagging persists, do the following:
- Unscrew round collar on hose bracket, this will expose ball-joint and black o-ring.
- Remove black o-ring from bracket.
- Wipe o-ring and ball thoroughly with dry, clean rag or toilet paper to remove Vaseline from surface.
- Replace o-ring in bracket, slide round collar over ball-joint and re-screw onto bracket. Firmly hand-tighten. Do not use tools as this may cause plastic to crack.
Note: All tightening should be by hand. Do not use tools.
**Manufacturer's 1 Year Warranty: In the event that you encounter a problem with this product, you should call NewMarket Naturals' customer service department toll-free aat 1-800-873-4321. NewMarket Naturals will service you directly at no charge by immediately replacing or repairing any product that is faulty or has manufacturer damage for up to 1 year from the date of purchase, provided the product's fault or damage is not caused from customer neglect as outlined in the product warranty. NewMarket Naturals' turn around time is normally 24-48 hours. A proof of purchase must accompany any returned product.
NewMarket Naturals warrants this product for one year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship when installed and operated as instructed in the owner's guide. The chromed filter housing has a 5-year warranty. NewMarket Naturals will repair or replace any April Shower Filter that fails to perform due to faulty material or workmanship. The April Shower Filter is designed to be used on potable (drinking) water systems; please note that the filter's effectiveness may be limited in the presence of chemicals, such as polyphosphates, used by some municipalities.
This warranty does not cover damage due to use, misuse, improper installation or maintenance, excessive water pressure of temperature, freezing or general misapplication of the filter's use and purpose. NewMarket Naturals is not liable for damages arising from the use, misuse or misapplication of this product.
If you experience a problem with your April Shower Filter, please follow the steps below:
- Call: (800) 873-4321 for help. If your unit needs to be returned, an authorization # will be assigned.
- Please place returned filter in a "zip lock" bag to prevent leakage.
- Please enclose proof of purchase along with your name, address, telephone number and a brief description of the problem.
Filters under warranty should be sent, postage prepaid, to:
275 Huntsville Road
Fayetteville, AR 72701
When adjusting the spray settings, use lever to turn "spray adjustment ring" either clockwise or counter-clockwise to desired spray (total of 5 settings). Stay within the 5 settings. DO NOT force spray adjustment ring past the last setting. This may cause showerhead to disassemble which may render showerhead inoperable.
Features an extra-wide showerhead with 5 sprays. Generous 5 ft. hose.
About NewMarket Naturals
NewMarket Naturals, provides shower and bath filters along with other comprehensive yet affordable drinking water purification systems for household use. In addition, NewMarket Naturals offers products for natural living, including fruit and vegetable/wheat grass juicers, food processors, and grain mills. Our latest additions are natural personal health care products and remedies that offer an alternative approach to Health and Wellness.
275 Huntsville Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.