Bamboo Charcoal Socks Above Ankle Sports Medium by Incredisocks
Star Nutrition Incredisocks Bamboo Charcoal Socks - Medium Black Above Ankle Sports Socks
The features of Incredisocks can definitely benefit all types of people in many ways. The antimicrobial properties can provide sustained foot health, avoiding unnecessary infections and injury. This feature helps in situations where individuals do not have access to laundry services and are forced to wear the socks for weeks without washing. The increase in blood circulation that Incredisocks provide helps with endurance training to energize tired feet or simply working on your feet all day. The moisture wick properties keep feet dry in the dampest conditions.
||4.5 - 7
||5 - 7.5
||7 - 9.5
||7.5 - 10
||9.5 - 12.5
||10 - 13
Benefits of Nano Bamboo Technology Incredisocks
- Increase Blood Circulation which helps to reduce fatigue
- Wear the Incredisocks for a month or more without washing due to the antimicrobial properties and odor absorbing qualities
- Odor Reduction bamboo charcoal absorbs sulfides and nitrates which are odor causing chemicals
- Moisture Wicking - Incredisocks are made with a weaving machine that creates a 3D weave helping with wicking and breathability of the socks
- Enhanced Cushioning - 200 thread count which make Incredisocks soft and durable
- Thermal regulating - Increased circulation allows blood to warm the body in cold weather and cool the body in hot weather
Incredisocks are crafted from a wonderful new fiber - BAMBOO CHARCOAL - that imparts an incredible level of comfort in addition to providing many healthy features. They are beautifully loomed for extra longevity and attractiveness.
- NANO BAMBOO CHARCOAL TECHNOLOGY - Bamboo charcoal releases good negative ions into the body which can help promote increased metabolism and circulation. The anions are constantly released as the bamboo charcoal is warmed by the body to 10 degrees celsius. The anions help to keep your feet feeling great all day.
- 100% ORGANIC BAMBOO CHARCOAL - The bamboo charcoal comes from Moso bamboo trees found high in the mountains of Taiwan. The bamboo is cut from 4 to 5 year old trees, then heated to 400 degrees celsius using a traditional soil kiln. The bamboo charcoal is ground into nano particles, then mixed with natural fibers and spun into a thread. The socks are carefully made of almost 100% renewable resources.
- WICKS AWAY MOISTURE - A special Italian weave is used to create a dense, 3-dimensional weave. The Incredisocks' weave, in combination with the porous properties of bamboo charcoal, help to wick moisture away from the skin.
- CONTROLS ODOR AND AHTLETES FEET - The amazing odor eating and anti-microbial properties of bamboo charcoal fibers allow for frequent use before washing, if desired.
- SUPER SOFT FEEL - This could possibly be the softest sock you will ever wear.
- GREAT FOR DIABETES - Diabetics can experience nerve damage due to deterioration of the small blood vessels in their extremities, making them susceptible to infections. Bamboo charcoal can increase circulation, has natural antimicrobial properties and can absorb toxins. All of these properties are beneficial for diabetics.
- INCREDISOCKS ARE SOFTER AFTER EACH WASH - Bamboo charcoal socks are designed to become fluffier and softer after each wash.
Star Nutrition prides itself on providing innovative, all natural nutritional supplements, vitamins and other over the counter health care products. Creating safe and effective alternatives to potentially hazardous prescription medication is Star Nutrition's goal. Star Nutrition’s mission is to enhance the quality of life of our customers through our products. Star Nutrition is committed to your sustained health. Star Nutrition believes that taking care of your body should be your number one priority. Star Nutrition is a way of life, so join Star Nutrition in your journey to better health.
Quality and Safety
What separates Star Nutrition Inc. from other companies is that Star Nutrition is committed to safety and quality. All Star Nutrition products are manufactured with ingredients that are certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). GMP are determined by various aspects of manufacturing including cleanliness, strict employee regulation, quality control, etc. Only the purest, finest quality, all-natural ingredients are used in all of Star Nutrition's products.
Wash warm, tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Bamboo Charcoal, Fiber 50%, Cotton 33%, Flexible Fiber 17%.
Star Nutrition prides itself on providing innovative, all natural nutritional supplements, vitamins and other over the counter health care products. Creating safe and effective alternatives to potentially hazardous prescription medication is our goal. Star Nutrition’s mission is to enhance the quality of life of our customers through our products. We at Star Nutrition Inc are committed to your sustained health. We believe that taking care of your body should be your number one priority. Star Nutrition is a way of life, so join us in your journey to better health.
702 Mangrove Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
By the end of a long (16 hour) day in the same boots trudging over construction sites in the heat and cold I can confidently say: "these are the best socks I have ever had the pleasure of wearing!" Even the cleanest person could not claim their feet aren't aching and stinky by the end of a day like those described above. Since I started using these socks I haven't had what I describe as "swamp foot" once. My middle toe doesn't fall asleep in the middle of the day either. I even tried not washing them for a week--I'm not feeling bold enough to go a month yet--and they were still soft and cushioned and STILL DIDN"T STINK! I have now had 4 pairs for about a year and now my family members are each getting a pair for their birthday!
Bamboo Charcoal socks....at first I was unsure of this concept but love them. They are very comfortable.
I was more than pleased with the socks! They are so comfortable and soft and fit
perfectly! The second pair I bought was different from the 1st - thinner and not so well fitting as the first. I liked the first one better.