Denture Adhesive Waterproof Zinc Free by Secure
Secure Denture Adhesive Waterproof Zinc Free - 1.4 oz. (40 g)
Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive provides 12 hour holding power! Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive creates a strong bond between the gum and denture which eliminates slipping and sliding for the main problem area, your lower dentures. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is the only denture adhesive that will not dissolve in water, so it will not wash out while eating or drinking and it won't leak particles into your stomach. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is flavor free, so your mouth can feel the way nature intended. Feel secure all day long! Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive gives you the confidence to speak and laugh freely and to eat and drink without worry or embarrassment. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is economical - you only need to apply it once daily.
Secure Denture Adhesive Waterproof Zinc Free Highlights:
- SECURE is and has always been ZINC FREE
- Patented waterproof formula doesn't wash away
- Actually BONDS Denture to Gum
- Particles don't leak into your stomach
- All ingredients of SECURE are used in the food industry
- Flavor Free
Denture wearers have been made aware of the danger of getting too much zinc from their denture adhesive. There are lawsuits pending because of serious neurological issues caused by this. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is a healthy denture adhesive from Austria which is clinically proven to be effective and safe. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is made from the ingredients used in the base of many chewing gums. And Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive contains NO ZINC.
Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive provides you the opportunity to offer a safe alternative to your denture needs. Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive has the Neuform seal of approval for sale in German health food stores. To obtain the Neuform seal, products must be totally natural and also effective.
Secure Waterproof Denture Adhesive is made using a new patented technology. Secure Denture Adhesive is waterproof and will not dissolve in the mouth. You never swallow any and it has no taste, allowing the user to enjoy their foods. And they don’t have to worry about how much zinc they may be getting. Dr. A. Vogel Formula Surpasses highest standards of German Pharmacopoeia.
About Bioforce USA A.Vogel
Based on the lifelong work of Alfred Vogel, Bioforce USA is the premier supplier of highest quality Natural Products throughout the United States. Bioforce USA was founded by industry leader Paul Ross to continue his longstanding tradition of marketing the world’s most relied upon products of natural origin to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Bioforce USA’s product repertoire includes Europe’s finest manufacturers of products that have scientific support in their use and function, as well as a history of millions of satisfied consumers. It is their mission to support the Health Food Channel with superior quality products that cannot be found anywhere else, and that consumers can trust in and rely upon.
Bioforce USA is approached continually to act as the U.S. sales and marketing representative for numerous companies and products. But they take time to thoroughly investigate each, and select only those that are truly natural, safe, and effective and that have a unique niche for natural products retailers. SECURE natural dental adhesive and Mites Out! neem-based spray are two examples of industry firsts.
Vogel’s aim was to supply a growing number of patients with natural remedies and other health-giving products which met his own high standards. Besides herbal and homeopathic medicines, Bioforce also produces organic foods and dietary products as well as body care products, all prepared from Alfred Vogel's own recipes and according to his specifications. Bioforce is active in 33 countries, with five “daughter” companies and seven partner companies, and over 600 employees.
Ross, who knew the profound bond of a family organization, soon wooed his son-in-law, Pierce Sioussat, who formerly spearheaded the Abkit line with Ross, and the dynamic husband-and-wife team of Bob and Eileen Sheets to carry forth the mission of supplying American health food stores with the very best natural products the world truly has to offer.
Bioforce USA provides its retail community with a host of promotional support services, such as co-op advertising, beautiful educational brochures, counter and floor displays, samplings and periodic specials as incentives. Bioforce USA also has in-house representatives available during normal business hours to respond to any questions or concerns.
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly. SECURE can only develop its full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
- Apply Secure to your dentures by squeezing the tube slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to let the adhesive come out easily.
- Apply Secure to your dentures in strips, making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
- For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. To avoid it, we recommend to spread the adhesive with the finger in a thin and even layer over the entire contact area and let dry for 30 seconds before inserting.
- To remove the waterproof ingredients from the denture, use cleansing tablets with a pH of 9 such as Secure Cleansing Tablets.
- To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use.
- Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly.
- For best result wait 15 min. before eating or drinking.
- It may take a few trials to see what amount of SECURE adhesive is ideal. First begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long lasting bond.
- If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive the next day.
- If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area.
- Use SECURE Cleansing Tablets regularly to thoroughly clean dentures.
- Soft liners might reduce bonding effect.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.
Store at room temperature!
Miglyol (derived from glycerin), Solution of Polyvinyl Acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base of many chewing gums), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark).
Discovered by an Austrian dentist to give better denture support for his patients, Secure provides new hope for people with lower and upper denture problems.
6 Grandinetti Drive