We lost the trail.
Sorry, we didn't find any items in
River Soap Company
More About River Soap Company
River Soap Company began in our kitchen in 1991. Since then we've outgrown our kitchen and have continued to expand to include 12 different soaps, all natural sea sponges and our very own complexion mitts.
About our soaps:
River Soap Company's large, long lasting 4.5 ounce triple French milled soaps are all vegetable base, biodegradable and cruelty free. Our soaps contain no perfumes nor artificial colorants. The subtle colors are derived from natural spices and botanicals. We use pure essential oil to scent our natural soaps and add sweet almond oil to every soap bar to make them extra moisturizing.
- Triple French milling our soaps makes them dense, long lasting (5 weeks or more) and neat- they won't leave a gooey mess in the soap dish. Sweet almond oil makes our soaps extra moisturizing but not greasy, it is light, colorless and scent free.
- We use only fragrances derived from pure essential oil, our unique combination of essential oil have made us famous in the industry.
- We use no artificial colorants in our soap only botanicals & minerals; plant chlorophyll makes our mountain laurel soap a light green color and sea kelp powder makes our ocean mist soap green while acting as an exfoliator and adding trace minerals.
- River Soaps are made from a coco-palm soap base. Our palm oil has been farmed and harvested according to standards established by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), which promotes planting and harvesting palm oil in a sustainable manner.
- Our soaps are made in the U.S.A.
Our commitment to the environment: River Soaps are shipped to our customers in 100% recycled cardboard set up boxes, recycled shipping boxes and packed with recycled and recyclable, unbleached kraft paper. We are always looking for ways to 'green' our soap company by reducing, re-using, and recycling whenever possible.
Our aim: River Soaps aim is to provide high quality, vegetable based soaps and bath accessories without artificial colorants or fragrances, priced for everyday use. We strive to minimize our impact on the planet therefore, our bath products are simply wrapped. No fancy packaging. Just naturally beautiful soap.
About our name: The name River Soap Company was inspired by the Russian River in West Sonoma County California. Our parents bought a small cabin overlooking the river and under the redwood trees. In 1990, we spent a summer up at the Russian River making a lot of soap, and staying very clean!