We lost the trail.
Sorry, we didn't find any items in
Coastal Pet Products
More About Coastal Pet Products
Coastal Pet Products, Inc. was founded in 1968 by Jim and Tom Stout. The first facility was built in 1974 and employed 10 people. At present, the Coastal facility is 376,500 square feet or 8.6 acres under roof and employs around 650 associates.
Since 1968, Coastal has expanded its product line from 50 different SKUs to over 7,500 total finished good SKUs. This makes Coastal the world's largest pet collar and lead manufacturer. Our current product mix includes:
- Nylon Collars, Leads and Harnesses
- Leather Collars and Leads
- Chain Chokes and Other Training Products
- Dog and Cat Toys
- Grooming Tools
- Retractable Leads
- Chain, Cable and Poly Tie Outs
- Muzzles, ID Tags and Other Specialty Items