We lost the trail.
Sorry, we didn't find any items in
Dr. Linus Pauling
More About Dr. Linus Pauling
Along with friend Albert Einstein, Linus Pauling is considered by many to be the leading scientific figure of the twentieth century. Here are only a few of his accomplishments:
- The only person to have received two unshared Nobel Prizes (1954 and 1962)
- One of the founders of both modern chemistry and molecular biology.
- Co-founder of the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine.
- Considered by many to be the "father" of vitamin research.
- Published two of the first best selling nutritional bookks: Vitamin C & The Common Cold and How to Live Longer & Feel Better
In 1993 Dr. Pauling lent his name to support a ground breaking new line of vitamin products. Dr. Linus Pauling Premium Vitamins are formulated according to Dr. Pauling's scientific principles of nutrition.