Life-Flo Green Tea Skin Cream with EGCg - 1.7 oz. (48g)
Life-Flo Green Tea Skin Cream combines a concentrated source of EGCg from green tea, a powerful antioxidant, with pomegranate, mangosteen, CoQ-10, alpha lipoic acid and vitamin E. Life-Flo Green Tea Skin Cream with EGCg will help moisturize and support firmness of skin while it helps brighten and balance the appearance of skin tone. Life-Flo Green Tea Skin Cream with EGCg contains green tea extract standardized to 50% EGCg.
Founded in 1995, Life-flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. Their products:
They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
They pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. They lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. They market their products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. They invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in their own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (they do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective Wellbeing was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out—idealistically--to create the perfect company. For them that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, they are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. They introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And they were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Their products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor’s products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing’s commitments to make products that are better for you and our world and to give back to the community will never vary, but they hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.