Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gel by EO Products
EO Products Everyone Hand Sanitizer Coconut + Lemon Gel - 2 oz. (60 ml)
EO Products' new Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gels are a natural, plant-based alternative with pure essential oils that clean your hands and refresh your senses. EO Products Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gel is available in 2 great scents: Coconut + Lemon and Peppermint + Citrus. EO Products Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gel is made with plant-based glycerin and jojoba oil that helps hands feel moisturized, not dry; soft, not sticky. EO Products Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gels are made with natural ingredients and pure essential oils.
Our hands are an essential tool that we use daily. We count on them to help us feel our world and connect with others. They count on us to take care of them and keep them clean and healthy. Indulge your hands with the rich EO Products designed specifically for their unique needs. EO Products' liquid and foaming hand soaps as well as their bar soaps are an ideal way to give your hands a nurturing and thorough cleansing, while retaining their natural moisture. When soap and water simply aren’t available EO Products' line of hand sanitizers are perfect for removing germs and keeping hands clean. EO Products' hand creams are just the right finishing touch to moisturize and protect your hands from their environment.
Love Life. Live Clean.
EO Products is an impassioned team working collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products.
- EO Products acknowledges the interdependence of all things.
- EO Products leads by example without perfection.
- EO Products puts people and the planet before profits.
- EO Products believes that transparency creates trust; they are committed to transparency throughout.
- EO Products engages with each other and our world in a kind, candid and respectful way.
- EO Products chooses to serve our world by way of mindful actions, everyday.
EO Products provides natural personal products that perform and enhance your beauty and well being.
The EO Story
EO is a family owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. EO creates products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. EO knows that providing a product with integrity and sustainability is a choice and we make this choice consciously to ensure that only the finest products are created.
EO believes the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is an art form. EO searches for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties. EO also chooses not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products. It is EO's mission and their privilege to develop their own innovative and efficacious formulas, source their natural ingredients, manufacture, and find the most environmentally friendly packaging to fill and ship each and every EO product.
Based in Marin County, CA, EO was founded in 1995 by Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black. EO creates and manufactures the products that bear their name in their 22,000 sq. ft. organically certified facility with the help of more than 30 employees who are the force and the heart behind EO.
EO's product line encompasses more than 100 items containing their signature essential oil blends (EO stands for Essential Oils). Essential oils are steam distilled directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended directly from nature, and giving you products that smell amazing.
EO's Driving Philosophy on why they remain independently owned and operated:
- EO truly enjoys the work they have chosen to do
- EO believes that what they do makes a positive difference in the world and to their customers
- Authentic natural and sustainable personal care products are possible and more than simply a marketing term
- EO aspires to be a model of how businesses should operate in the larger environment
EO's Product Vision
EO's passion is the creation of the highest quality products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. Every product EO creates is carefully crafted to meet the needs of their clients and their guests. Nothing is left to chance; every detail is considered.
- EO manufactures consistently excellent essential oil formulations that are efficacious, safe and made from natural, sustainable botanical sources.
- EO creates products for their customers that allow them to treat or relieve specific needs and to maintain overall good health through the benefits of therapeutic botanicals.
- The continued and ongoing development of new and innovative products that meet EO's stringent formulation criteria.
- Innovation without compromise: Personal care must perform. EO pledges to continue to research new natural ingredients that can provide function and benefit without compromising their natural integrity or product performance.
- EO develops innovative formulas based on researched herbal and aromatherapy knowledge.
- EO knows that the formulation of beneficial herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is truly an art form.
- EO works continuously to source natural and organic ingredients with uniquely therapeutic properties.
- EO also chooses not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products.
- EO products must perform given the expectations of their customers.
EO's Product Labels
At EO they believe in truth in labeling. The only logos or seals that you will see on EO products are those that they can proudly display given the make up of that particular product. EO hopes this information will help you to better understand their products and the world of personal care that you choose to purchase and use.
EO has participated in independent lab tests on their products to confirm:
- Absence of Parabens
- Absence of Phthalates
- Absence of Endocrine Disrupters
Why Not Organic?
EO chooses not to label their company as organic even though they manufacture products that are certified organic as approved by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). EO makes this choice because there are no guidelines for organic personal care, like the ones that exist for food. So EO takes the higher road and only labels those products organic that meet the USDA Food Grade Standard of what defines organic. To do otherwise would be confusing and deceiving to their customers regarding the organic nature of the products bearing the EO name.
"Organic" in personal care is frequently used as a marketing term to capture sales in the ever-greening marketplace. EO feels that this is misleading and they encourage their competitors to stop. The word “organic” does not belong on the front panel of a label, even if it’s incorporated into the brand name, unless its ingredients and manufacturing process are certified organic by a certifying agency recognized by the USDA.
It is important to realize that organic defines an agricultural process that eliminates toxic chemicals and GMO’s. It does not promise that the product will be more beneficial and less impactful on one’s health.
EO believes in organic. This standard is an integrated part of their company, lifestyle and philosophy. This is why EO has chosen to manufacture their own products onsite and become a certified organic manufacturer, unlike many of their competitors. It also enables them to ensure that their ingredients and end-products are authentic and competitively priced.
Today it simply isn’t possible that all personal care products be 100% organic, given the available ingredients. At present all of EO's products contain certified organic ingredients. Some of their products do meet the USDA Food Grade Organic Standard to bear the USDA of organic. These products proudly bear the USDA certified organic seal. You will find this seal on EO's bath salts, lip treatments and hand sanitizer sprays. EO's commitment is to continue their quest to make organic products that meet the highest global requirements of what can bear the Organic seal.
Put a small drop onto palm. Rub hands together.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire/flame. Do not use this product in or near eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product. Do not store above 104 degrees Fahrenheit/40 degrees Celsius. May discolor some fabrics.
About EO Products
EO stands for essential oils; it's the heart & soul of everything the company does. They blend only pure essential oils with other plant-based ingredients to create natural personal care products that awaken & delight your senses.
90 Windward Way