100% Organic Bake-Dried Apricot Chunks by Bare Fruit
Bare Fruit - 100% Organic Bake-Dried Apricot Chunks - 2.2 oz. (63g)
Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Apricot Chunks is just that, fruit undressed. The ingredients list is simple: Organic Apricot Chunks. Nothing else is added. Nothing stands between you and these delicious chips. Bare Fruit's bake-dried solution creates a crispy chip that tastes just right. Apricot Chunks are not only one of the most common fruit in the world, but also one of the most delicious. Bare Fruit Dried Apricot Chunks are 100% Organic, Kosher, and Gluten Free, with no added sugar, preservatives or additives. Baked Mangos are crispy, chewy, healthy, always good tasting.
Bare Fruit products are always certified organic. Why organic? To ensure nutrition and good health for you and your family. This means they are produced according to strict USDA guidelines. Bare Fruits never uses synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or antibiotics. Bare Fruit Organic Bake-Dried Fruit is manufactured in a nut free facility, and is certified organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture.
Organic can mean many things. At Bare Fruit, they take Organic to another level. All their fruit come from Washington State and are bake-dried within thirty miles of the orchard. No pesticides, sustainable farming, local production. Organic not only is better for you, it tastes better too.
What is Organic?
Organic is a legally defined and monitored production method for farms and agricultural products. In general, organic agriculture is a system of farming practices that seeks to use ecological methods of production. It's goal is to learn from and mimic natural processes in order to produce food, while also making farmers better stewards of the land. Organic farmers forego the use of certain petro-chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides and weed killers in favor of more environmentally benign inputs and techniques. Organic agriculture combines both old and new ideas and practices to produce healthy, tasty vitamin-rich crops.
Why Should I Buy Organic?
There are many reasons from the environmental costs of chemical agriculture to the desire to support family farms. Also, many consumers say organics just taste better! Consumers are increasingly seeking organic produce in order to reduce and minimize their exposure to the residues from agricultural chemical use. Studies have found chemical residues in many of the foods we currently consume, the long-term health effects of which are highly suspect. By eating organically produced fruits and vegetables, consumers can avoid and reduce their exposure risk.
It used to be hard to eat your recommended fruit servings. But Bare Fruit provides two servings of fruit in every bag. Since Bare Fruit is simply fruit and nothing else, you get the full benefit of all the fiber, vitamins, and energy fruit provides. You can be assured that Bare Fruit bake dried fruit is 100% Organic. Bare Fruit controls the process from their Organic Orchards through their exclusive Bake-Dried processing, and use no additional preservatives or chemicals ensuring that you are giving your family the very best.
Why Bare Fruit Organic Dried Fruit Snacks?
- 100% Organic - Bare Fruit dried apple chips and fruit snacks are made from Certified 100% Organic Fruit, ensuring that you are getting healthy pesticide free snacks for you and your family. Even the cinnamon used in their cinnamon apple chips is 100% organic.
- Healthy Snack - Nature always provides healthy fruits, at Bare Fruit we just bake-dry them making the fruit easier to take with you.
- Baked, Not Fried - Bare Fruit is cored, sliced and baked in wood-burning ovens for over 10 hours, at a very low temperature, to preserve nutrients, freshness, and taste.
- Low in calories, high in fiber and naturally sweet. Low Fat and Fat Free Contents.
- No additives, preservatives, cholesterol, or added sugar
- GMO Free (Genetically Modified Organism). The fruit that Bare Fruit uses in their dried fruit snacks comes from trees and plants from the original seed stock and not from scientifically engineered plants.
- 1 yr long shelf life with no refrigeration required
- Meets the recommended servings per day of fresh fruits / vegetables required by the USDA
- Grown and/or Manufactured under Bare Fruit's total supervision
- Grown and/or packaged in the USA
About Bare Fruit
You can be assured that Bare Fruit bake dried fruit is 100% Organic. We control the process from our Organic Orchards through our exclusive Bake-Dried processing, we use no additional preservatives or chemicals ensuring that you are giving your family the very best.
School districts across the country are currently serving our organic fruit snacks to thousands of children as part of the school lunch program. Fruit snacks have added benefits such as:
- No Waste
- No Cold Storage
- Low in calories, high in fiber and naturally sweet
- And most importantly kids love to eat them!
340 S. Lemon Ave #5475