Senna-S Natural Vegetable Stimulant Laxative and Stool Softener by Goldline
Goldline Senna-S Natural Vegetable Stimulant Laxative and Stool Softener - 100 Tablets
Compare Goldline Senna-S to active ingredients of Senokot-S Tablets'. Senna-S is a brand of standardized senna concentrate equivalent to 8.6 mg sennosides and docusate sodium 50 mg. Senna-S Laxative and Stool Softener is a natural vegetable stimulant laxative and stool softener that relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). Senna S Laxative and Stool Softener generally causes a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Natural Vegetable Stimulant
- Relief in 6-12 hours
Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor. If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Starting dosage: 2 tablets once a day
- Maximum dosage: 4 tablets twice a day
- Children 6 to under 12 years:
- Starting dosage: 1 tablet once a day
- Maximum dosage: 2 tablets twice a day
- Children 2 to under 6 years:
- Starting dosage: 1/2 tablet once a day
- Maximum dosage: 1 tablet twice a day
- Children under 2 years:
- Starting dosage: ask a doctor
- Maximum dosage: ask a doctor
Do not use
- this product if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you
- have rectal bleeding
- fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
|Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
|carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, tapoica starch*, tartaric acid*, titanium dioxide
*may contain these ingredients
Each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg.
Goldline Laboratories, Inc. in Sellersville, PA is a private company categorized under Wholesale Pharmaceutical Products. It was established in 1995 and incorporated in Pennsylvania.
650 Cathill Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.