Enteric Safety Coated Lo-Dose Aspirin by Quality Choice
Quality Choice Enteric Safety Coated Lo-Dose Aspirin 81 mg - 120 Tablets
Use Quality Choice Enteric Safety Coated Lo-Dose Aspirin for daily aspirin regimen use. Quality Choice Lo-Dose Aspirin temporarily relieves minor aches and pains. Quality Choice Lo Dose Aspirin comes in a easy to swallow enteric coated tablet.
- Pain Reliever
- Easy to Swallow
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase QC products?
Are the QC products as good as the national brands?
Both QC and advertised brands have to follow the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration. That means they all follow the same rule book and are tested based on the same standards. Their active ingredients are the same and their dissolution rates are set to the FDA same standards. Because QC items go through rigorous product testing, you can be assured that they meet or exceed the quality of advertised brands.
What criteria are used to compare QC products with national brands?
Employing independent, unbiased testing labs, QC products are evaluated on many criteria including: active and inactive ingredient content; product size, shape, weight and appearance; count; dissolution rate; label warnings and usage instructions; packaging security and design.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- you have not been drinking fluids
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- have bloody black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID*)
*nonsterodial anti-inflammatory drug
|anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
About Quality Choice
Quality Choice offers you over a thousand products that meet or exceed the quality of the name brands you normally buy at significant discounts. Now you can save money and provide your family with high quality health and personal care products. Quality Choice products are tested by independent laboratories to assure National Brand Equivalent quality and that products meet strict Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
43157 West Nine Mile Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.