Stool Softener by Quality Choice
Quality Choice Stool Softener - 100 Liquid Capsules
Quality Choice Stool Softener is used for the prevention of dry, hard stools. Quality Choice Stool Softener helps relieve occasional constipation. Quality Choice Stool Softener generally products a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I purchase QC products?
- QC brand offers you comparable quality to advertised brands at a fraction of the price. If you are looking for quality and value, then you’ll be a happy QC customer. The QC line meets virtually all your health/personal care and general merchandise needs.
- Are the QC products as good as the national brands?
- Both QC and advertised brands have to follow the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration. That means they all follow the same rule book and are tested based on the same standards. Their active ingredients are the same and their dissolution rates are set to the FDA same standards. Because QC items go through rigorous product testing, you can be assured that they meet or exceed the quality of advertised brands.
- What criteria are used to compare QC products with national brands?
- Employing independent, unbiased testing labs, QC products are evaluated on many criteria including: active and inactive ingredient content; product size, shape, weight and appearance; count; dissolution rate; label warnings and usage instructions; packaging security and design.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 to 2 liquid caps preferably at bedtime
- Children 6-12 years of age: take 1 liquid cap at bedtime.
Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or you fail to have a bowel movement after use.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Drug Facts |
|Active Ingredients (in each liquid cap)
|Docusate Sodium 100 mg
|Inactive Ingredients |
|D&C red #33, edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special and titanium dioxide. May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water.|
About Quality Choice
Quality Choice offers you over a thousand products that meet or exceed the quality of the name brands you normally buy at significant discounts. Now you can save money and provide your family with high quality health and personal care products. Quality Choice products are tested by independent laboratories to assure National Brand Equivalent quality and that products meet strict Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
43157 West Nine Mile Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.