Slow Release Iron by Quality Choice
Quality Choice Slow Release Iron 45 mg - 30 Tablets
Quality Choice Slow Release Iron tablets are specially formulated to deliver high potency iron in a sustained, timed release format over 4 to 6 hours. Quality Choice Slow Release Iron is made with 145 mg of dried ferrous sulfate, USP, equivalent to 45 mg elemental iron. A small tablet makes for easy-to-swallow, high potency iron supplementation that your body needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I purchase QC products?
- QC brand offers you comparable quality to advertised brands at a fraction of the price. If you are looking for quality and value, then you’ll be a happy QC customer. The QC line meets virtually all your health/personal care and general merchandise needs.
- Are the QC products as good as the national brands?
- Both QC and advertised brands have to follow the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration. That means they all follow the same rule book and are tested based on the same standards. Their active ingredients are the same and their dissolution rates are set to the FDA same standards. Because QC items go through rigorous product testing, you can be assured that they meet or exceed the quality of advertised brands.
- What criteria are used to compare QC products with national brands?
- Employing independent, unbiased testing labs, QC products are evaluated on many criteria including: active and inactive ingredient content; product size, shape, weight and appearance; count; dissolution rate; label warnings and usage instructions; packaging security and design.
take one or two tablets daily with water at mealtimes, or as directed by a physician. Not for use by children under 12 years of age.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
|Quality Choice Slow Release Iron 45 mg - 30 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Iron (from 145 mg of dried Ferrous Sulfate, USP)
|Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, powdered cellulose, magnesium stearate, FD&C Red No. 40 lake, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, FD&C Yellow No.6 lake, carnauba wax, and FD&C Blue No.1 lake|
About Quality Choice
Quality Choice offers you over a thousand products that meet or exceed the quality of the name brands you normally buy at significant discounts. Now you can save money and provide your family with high quality health and personal care products. Quality Choice products are tested by independent laboratories to assure National Brand Equivalent quality and that products meet strict Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
43157 West Nine Mile Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.