Cold & Hot Pain Relief Therapy Patch Extra Strength by Quality Choice
Quality Choice Cold & Hot Pain Relief Therapy Patch Extra Strength - 5 Patches 3-1/8'' x 4-5/8'' (8 x 12cm) each - In Resealable Pouch
Quality Choice Cold and Hot Pain Relief Therapy Patch Extra Strength contains pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. Quality Choice Extra Strength Cold and Hot Therapy Patch works on contact for cooling pain relief. Use Quality Choice Cold and Hot Therapy Patch for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joint associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. Compare Quality Choice's Cold and Hot Pain Therapy Patch to the performance of Icy Hot Patch.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I purchase QC products?
- QC brand offers you comparable quality to advertised brands at a fraction of the price. If you are looking for quality and value, then you’ll be a happy QC customer. The QC line meets virtually all your health/personal care and general merchandise needs.
- Are the QC products as good as the national brands?
- Both QC and advertised brands have to follow the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration. That means they all follow the same rule book and are tested based on the same standards. Their active ingredients are the same and their dissolution rates are set to the FDA same standards. Because QC items go through rigorous product testing, you can be assured that they meet or exceed the quality of advertised brands.
- What criteria are used to compare QC products with national brands?
- Employing independent, unbiased testing labs, QC products are evaluated on many criteria including: active and inactive ingredient content; product size, shape, weight and appearance; count; dissolution rate; label warnings and usage instructions; packaging security and design.
- Adults and children under 10 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 10 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop using and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Drug Facts |
||Topical Analgesic Patch|
|Inactive Ingredients |
|purified water, acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-Ethyl-hexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide|
About Quality Choice
Quality Choice offers you over a thousand products that meet or exceed the quality of the name brands you normally buy at significant discounts. Now you can save money and provide your family with high quality health and personal care products. Quality Choice products are tested by independent laboratories to assure National Brand Equivalent quality and that products meet strict Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
43157 West Nine Mile Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.