Grip Socks - Medium/Large by Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness - Grip Socks - Medium/Large
Natural Fitness Grip Socks help improve traction for barefoot activities. Perfect for yoga, Pilates and dance, the raised design increases traction and the individual toe sleeves provide natural toe spread for better movement. In addition, Natural Fitness Grip Socks are more hygienic than bare feet and help to keep feet warm during activity.
Fits women's sizes 8-11
Fits men's sizes 6-10
- Raised grip design improves traction
- Individual toe sleeves for natural toe spread
- Organic cotton
- Increase traction for barefoot activities
- Keep feet warm while maintaining barefoot functionality
- More hygienic than bare feet
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Natural Fitness products eco-friendly?
There are four key items that make all of their products environmentally friendly including:
- Offset the eco-footprint of their employees and offices
- Use the most environmentally friendly materials, like bamboo, cork, natural rubber & hemp
- Solar powered website and email
- Recycled packaging, paper and materials where available
What type of products are Natural Fitness?
What materials are used to make Natural Fitness products?
A full line of eco-friendly yoga and fitness products.
Natural Fitness makes each of their products with the most sustainable materials possible including bamboo, cork, hemp and natural rubber.
What are the benefits of bamboo?
Fast-growing bamboo is a type of grass which is stronger than most wood.
- Bamboo requires no pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers in its cultivation
- Re-grows immediately after it is harvested and regenerates without need for replanting
- Bamboo minimizes CO2 gases and generates 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand for trees
- Renewable resource that offers an alternative to deforestation
What are the benefits of cork?
Renewable resource harvested from the Cork Oak Tree. Great elasticity characteristics.
- Lightweight, strong & stable
- Products made from cork are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Cork tree regenerates its bark and can be harvested in years to come.
- Average life span of 200 years, one tree can be harvested 20 times.
What are the benefits of hemp?
Hemp fiber is a stronger, longer-wearing, pesticide-free alternative to cotton.
- Highly resistant to most insects and disease, eliminating the need for pesticides and herbicides
- Hemp is the #1 biomass producer on the planet
- Products made from hemp fiber are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Sustainable hemp reduces deforestation
What are the benefits of natural rubber?
Natural Rubber & Latex - Requires 1/10 of the fossil fuels to produce synthetic rubber.
- Phthalate Free and contains no PVC
- Products made from Natural Rubber are biodegradable
- Free of cadmium, lead, and phthalates
What is the best way to clean Natural Fitness Products?
Clean your Natural Fitness products using a soft cloth and warm soapy water. DO NOT use chemical cleaners.
Zero Impact Program
Through their Zero Impact Program, Natural Fitness aims to offset the environmental impact of the production and transportations of their products. They do more than just the minimum, they always want to push a little further than everyone else. Giving back is important to Natural Fitness as they want to make a difference above and beyond the products they make. That's why they established the Zero Impact Program. Through this program, they plant a tree for every product they sell. Natural Fitness realizes that everything has a carbon footprint and an environmental cost; planting trees is how they offset the costs associated with their products.
About Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness gives the yoga and fitness communities thoughtfully designed tools with unparalleled performance and minimal environmental impact. They like to keep their products simple, functional and environmentally friendly. Natural Fitness plants a tree for every product they sell and have done so since day one. Their inspiration comes from imagination, awesome brands, cool cities, amazing people and art. Natural Fitness adds life to their practice with their colors, design and innovation. They make sure what they say are truths. Their brand and products constantly evolve as they look to improve what they do. Natural Fitness takes risks because they don't want to be like everyone else. They are all individuals, but together they make up Natural Fitness.
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
About Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness is the go-to brand for eco-friendly, professional grade yoga & fitness gear. We give the yoga and fitness communities thoughtfully designed tools with unparalleled performance and minimal environmental impact. WE like to keep our products simple, functional and environmentally friendly. We Plant a Tree for every product we sell and have done so since day one. Our inspiration comes from imagination, awesome brands, cool cities, amazing people and art. We add life to our practice with our colors, design and innovation. We make sure what we say are truths. Our brand and products constantly evolve as we look to improve what we do. We take risks because we don't want to be like everyone else. We REDUCE & REUSE & RECYCLE... by using eco-friendly materials to minimize our environmental footprint, upcycle old products AND plant a tree for ever single product we sell...365 days a year!
5424 W. Roosevelt Road