Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops by Little Remedies
Little Remedies Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops Berry Flavor - 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
Little Remedies Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops Berry Flavor relieve discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by excessive swallowing of air or certain formulas or food. Little Tummys Berry Flavored Gas Relief Drops are a safe remedy to gently ease stomach upset. Little Remedies Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops contain the active ingredient Simethicone, to safely and quickly relieve gas discomfort in newborns, infants and children. Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops work in minutes to quickly relieve tummy pain from excess gas. Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops come in a delicious natural berry flavor.
Relieves excess gas from food or swallowing of air
Works in minutes
No artificial colors or flavors
No alcohol, saccharin or preservatives
- For easier administration, mix a dose with 1 oz. of formula or baby’s favorite drink.
- Be sure to burp baby during and after feeding to reduce air buildup.
- Colicky symptoms may be aggravated by intolerance to certain foods or the formula you are using. Ask doctor about switching brands or changing diet.
- Keep baby away from tobacco smoke. The likelihood of “colicky” symptoms increases when there are smokers in the household.
- Use massage to calm baby: place him face down across your lap and gently rub his back.
The Little Remedies product has been specially formulated to provide small concentrated doses for easier administration. For accurate dosing; only use the enclosed dropper and follow all dosing instructions.
A Better Way To Get Better
Little Remedies is unique because they contain only what’s needed to make your child feel better. That means no dyes, no artificial flavors and no alcohol, ever. Sure, they're scientists and researchers, but they're parents, too. And they believe there's a better way to get better.
About Little Remedies
Little Remedies products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children's healthcare, they steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of their products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief - nothing more!
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Unnecessary Additives
- No Pseudoephedrine
- No Saccharin or Alcohol
- Shake well before using
- Use chart in the Drug Facts on the package to find the correct dose.
- Only use enclosed dropper; fill to prescribed level and dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- For best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing. Do not freeze.
|Drug Facts |
|Simethicone 20 mg
|Inactive Ingredients |
|cellulose gum (and) microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, natural strawberry flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xanthan gum|
About Little Remedies
Little Remedies products are made to support the health and well-being of infants and children. We believe "less is more" and formulate our full line of products with the fewest ingredients possible. Little Remedies products do not contain any artificial flavors, artificial colors or alcohol and are created with the very specific needs of children in mind. Little Remedies -- Everything they need. Nothing they don't.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.