Hydration Crystals For Colds Berry Flavor - 8 x 0.14 oz (4g) Packets by Little Remedies
Little Remedies Hydration Crystals For Colds Berry Flavor - 8 x 0.14 oz (4 g) Packets
Little Remedies For Colds Hydration Crystals help keep your little one hydrated when his or her body needs it most. Little Remedies Hydration Crystals For Colds safely and naturally help replace fluids lost when your baby is sick. Little Remedies Hydration Crystals Berry replaces lost electrolytes and supports immunity with antioxidants. Little Remedies For Colds Hydration Crystals has a great tasting natural berry flavor and is preservative and dye free.
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your child’s nose.
- After wiping his nose, always apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.
- Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids. This will help make coughs more productive by loosening phlegm.
- Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
- Use a cool-mist humidifier in your child’s room to release moisture into the air to help your child's stuffy nose and dry scratchy throat.
Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers
Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
A Better Way To Get Better
Little Remedies is unique because they contain only what’s needed to make your child feel better. That means no dyes, no artificial flavors and no alcohol, ever. Sure, they're scientists and researchers, but they're parents, too. And they believe there's a better way to get better.
About Little Remedies
Little Remedies products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children's healthcare, they steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of their products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief - nothing more!
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Unnecessary Additives
- No Pseudoephedrine
- No Saccharin or Alcohol
- Add one pack of Little Remedies Hydration Crystals to 4 fl oz of water in child's sippy cup or bottle throughout the day. Blend packs with water only.
- Stir to dissolve.
- To help maintain proper hydration, the child should consume 4-8 servings (16-32 fl oz) per day
- If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult a doctor.
Do not use for children under 12 months, consult a doctor regarding hydration needs. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are not sure. Stop use and ask a doctor if vomiting or diarrhea persists for more than 24 hours. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children.
|Little Remedies Hydration Crystals For Colds Berry Flavor - 8 x 0.14 oz (4g) Packets|
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (1 tsp) |
|Servings Per Container: 8 |
|Amount Per Serving
||% DV Children ages 1 to 4
||% DV Adult & Children ages over 4|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: dextrose, malic acid, sodium chloride, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor, sucralose, ascorbic acid, elderberry extract, grape seed extract
About Little Remedies
Little Remedies products are made to support the health and well-being of infants and children. We believe "less is more" and formulate our full line of products with the fewest ingredients possible. Little Remedies products do not contain any artificial flavors, artificial colors or alcohol and are created with the very specific needs of children in mind. Little Remedies -- Everything they need. Nothing they don't.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.