Natural Dish Liquid by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation - Natural Dish Liquid Lavender & Vanilla - 18 oz. (532 mL)
Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Lavender & Vanilla is a non-toxic soap that is hypoallergenic and tough on grease. Natural Dish Liquid is formulated specifically for handwashing dishes, and is not for use in automatic dishwashers. Lavender & Vanilla Natural Dish Liquid is safe for septic systems. Seventh Generation Lavender & Vanilla Natural Dish Liquid effectively removes grease & stubborn food residue with its powerful, hypoallergenic formula. It's a natural choice for cleaner dishes and happy hands.
- Plant-derived cleaners effectively cut grease
- Free of dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula
- Tough on grease, yet easy on your skin.
- USDA Biobased Product
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Hand Care Dish Liquid product perform?
The new SVG Hand Care Dish Liquid slightly outperforms our current dish liquid and performs at parity to the leading marketed hand care dish liquids:
||Number of Plates Cleaned |
|SVG Hand Dish Liquid
|SVG Hand Care Dish Liquid
|Palmolive Soft Touch
|Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal
How do I use this bottle?
Introducing a new step-saving way to dispense dish soap! Open the flip cap and push it backwards until you hear a click and the cap remains 'open.' Holding the bottle over your dishes or your sink, gently squeeze the bottle to dispense. The bottle is designed to rest on the counter with the cap open without leaking, so the next time you need dish liquid, just grab, point, and squeeze.
If I leave the cap open, will the bottle leak on my sink?
This bottle was specifically engineered to prevent leakage when the cap is left open. The silicone valve in the cap has a mechanism that pulls back soap and seals the valve when the pressure from squeezing the bottle stops.
Will the moisturizers make dishes greasy or will dishes rinse clean?
The moisturizers in this formula are designed to moisturize skin and rinse clean from hard surfaces like dishes, leaving your dishes squeaky clean. The moisturizers in this formula will not rinse off during the dish washing process, leaving your hands feeling soft and clean.
What is in HerbaVera?
HerbaVera is a unique blend of natural skin moisturizers comprised of aloe vera, glycerin, and guar bean gum.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Not for use in automatic dishwashers. Safe for septic systems.
Please keep all cleaning products out of the reach of children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (plant-derived skin conditioner), glycerin (plant-derived skin conditioner), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), magnesium chloride (mineral viscosity modifier), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (plant-derived skin conditioner), methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives), essential oils and botanical extracts* (citronellol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula hybrida oil, linalool, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, vanillin).
*Linalool is a component of these oils. No phosphates.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.