Global Health Trax (GHT) - Daily Vita Plus Vegetarian Formula Natural Mango - 1 pint (16 oz. / 473 ml)
Global Health Trax Daily Vita Plus is a vegetarian formula complete daily vitamin. Some vitamins may help prevent medical problems, while others may maintain barriers to keep out bacteria and viruses, and a lack or low level of certain vitamins may develop deficiency diseases. Vitamins can be obtained from a healthy, balanced diet, but for optimal health, a dietary multi-vitamin supplment may be required.
A vitamin is an organic compound required in tiny amounts for essential metabolic reactions within the body. The term "vitamin" is derived from the words "vital" and "amine" (part of an amino acid), since vitamins are required for life. Vitamins work together with minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients, to produce health.
Vitamins are essential for human growth and development, as well as for the healthy maintenance of all cells, tissues, and organs. Once growth and development are completed, vitamins remain essential to enable us to efficiently use the energy provided by the food we eat, and to help process the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats required for respiration.
Sufficient daily vitamin intake may best be obtained by eating whole raw or slightly cooked foods. Supplementation may be necessary, however, because of inadequate intake or poor nutrient absorption. Most of us find that a busy lifestyle, excessive stress, or illness, can make getting enough good nutrition difficult or impossible.
Vitamins are classified as either water-soluble, meaning that they dissolve easily in water, or fat-soluble, which are absorbed through the intestinal tract with the help of fats. Both types of vitamins must be taken daily. Water soluble vitamins do not store in the body, whereas fat soluble vitamins do, and Daily Vita Plus provides us with both types.
Ingredients in Daily Vita Plus
- Vitamin A - May assist eye function as well as respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tract health. May help regulate immune function, and support skin and mucous membrane. Helps with cell formation.
- Vitamin C - A water-soluble vitamin that may help reduce stress and fight infection. Necessary to form collagen; support skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels. Has strong antioxidant properties. Essential for wound healing and repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E - This fat-soluble vitamin is found in nuts, green, leafy vegetables, fortified cereals, and some fruits. May help skin, promote wound healing, and protection against free radical damage.
- Thiamin - Vitamin B1, a water-soluble vitamin that may help with conversion of carbohydrates and fat into energy. Essential for normal growth and development. Helps maintain heart, nervous and digestive systems.
- Riboflavin - Also known as Vitamin B2, this nutrient is one of the 8 water-soluble B vitamins. It is contained in food sources such as brewer's yeast, almonds, organ meats, and whole grains.
- Niacin - Vitamin B3 is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and many other substances. May be effective to maintain healthy cholesterol, protect the heart, improve digestion, prevent migraines and mild mood changes.
- Vitamin B-6 - This vitamin assists in breaking down, use, and reforming of protein building blocks. It is found in muscle and organ meats, fortified breakfast cereals and brussel sprouts.
- Folic Acid - Vitamin B9 is a water-soluble vitamin which occurs in some leafy green vegetables, dried beans and peas, fortified cereal products, among other foods. May assist proper brain function and DNA/RNA production. Important during periods of high growth, such as infancy, adolescence and pregnancy.
- Vitamin B-12 - A water-soluble B vitamin, Cobalamin is found primarily in meat, and dairy products. Works with folic acid in the synthesis of DNA and red blood cells. Helps maintain health of the myelian sheath surrounding each nerve.
- Biotin - A member of the B complex, although not a vitamin, Biotin is essential to the health of every cell membrane. Foods rich in biotin are egg yolks, milk, poultry, fish, broccoli, spinach, and cauliflower.
- Pantothenic Acid - Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin found throughout living cells in the form of Coenzyme A (CoA), a vital coenzyme in many chemical reactions. It may help with wound healing and cholesterol health.
- Choline Bitartrate - A water-soluble B vitamin that may enhance the body's ability to manufacture proteoglycans, essential for healthy joints, as well as supporting synovial fluid inside the joints.
- Inositol - A member of the B complex family, although not a vitamin. Essential to the health of every cell. May assist nerve function, as well as play an important role in brain, bone marrow, eyesight and intestinal health, among many other things.
- Astralagus Root - Used in Chinese medicine for over 2000 years, this herb may help maintain healthy circulation, increase endurance and help with digestion. May have immune-enhancing properties, especially prevention of the common cold. A calmative herb.
- Boswelian - Used for centuries to help maintain healthy joints. May help maintain mobility as well as improve blood supply to the joints.
- Milk Thistle Seed - An antioxidant herb used for centuries for healthy liver function and antioxidant support of immune system.
- Amino Acid Complex - Twenty protein building blocks, ten of which are produced by the body, and the other ten which must be supplied from the outside. Proteins not only catalyze most reactions in living cells, they control all cellular processes.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) - Found in certain green plants, certain species of algae, fruits, vegetables, grains, to name a few. Metabolizes as sulfur when joined with amino acids, zinc, copper, silicon and Vitamin C. MSM may help maintain healthy joint function.
- Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) - A non-protein amino acid found widely in nature, this nutrient may be important to the synthesis of folic acid, among other things.
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 - A naturally-occurring nutrient in many foods. An antioxidant critical to energy production in every cell. May help heart function, circulatory, and immune function.
- Aloe Vera Powder - An aloe vera plant extract which may aid digestion, blood and lymphatic circulation, wound healing, as well as kidney, liver and gall bladder function. Helps keep the skin supple and healthy.
The Global Health Trax Story
Global Health Trax ("GHT") takes pride in being one of the most trusted names in the nutritional supplement field since 1997.
Very simply, they develop and acquire industry leading products that focus on assisting individuals towards improved health and wellness. This pathway began with their very first patent-protected product, Oxygen Elements, which to this day is in very high demand by our customers from around the world. Since that time, their product line has expanded to include a variety of nutritional products, including probiotics, enzymes, power antioxidant drinks and immunity support regimens.
GHT selects its product ingredients from global markets in order to generate the best end result, and utilizes established and reputable scientists to formulate cutting edge solutions to address the health challenges experienced by many today.
The company's corporate facilities in Vista, California, USA, also house a research & development department, as well as manufacturing operations that are GMP and FDA compliant. As a result, they are able to effectively apply quality control protocol to each product processed in the facility and ensure the best deliverable for their customers.
GHT's success in the future will rely upon the outstanding leadership and overall team that thye have assembled over the years, and the relationships that they develop and maintain with their customers, which represent the pulse of their organization and the key to fulfilling their published Mission Statement.
The Global Health Trax Mission and Commitment to You
To deliver the best nutritional products, with progressive formulations, for optimal wellness, longevity and an improved quality of life for people throughout the world.
Leadership You Can Trust
At GHT they have surrounded themselves with a high-powered team of experienced and dedicated executives who deliver distributor support second-to-none. Their GHT team embodies diverse business-building skills and acumen, a background of proven success, and obvious drive and determination.