Active Systemic Enzymes by Global Health Trax (GHT)
Global Health Trax (GHT) - Active Systemic Enzymes - 60 Capsules
Global Health Trax Active Systemic Enzymes help support natural healing process and healthy immune response. If you need an anti-inflammatory, ASE may well be the powerful all-natural option. Heralded for its ability to act quickly, ASE is not only recommended as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, but also for its potential to help reduce cholesterol, support heart health, and boost the immune response. ASE is a unique combination of enzymes which work synergistically together.
- 7 key enzymes for anti-inflammatory, digestive health and cardiovascular support
- Contains NattoSEB and Peptizyme SP EN, Rutin and Amla
- May help reduce inflammation and provide pain relief
- Aids healing process and may reduce scar tissue
- Cardiovascular support
Active Systemic Enzyme Ingredients
- Peptizyme: Also known as Serratia peptidase, this purified enzyme works in the body as an anti-inflammatory for the sinus areas, swelling after surgery and offers support to external wounds.
- Bromelain: A mixture of protein-digesting enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus), contains active substances that aid digestion and may help reduce inflammation. Bromelain is particularly effective for the relief of inflammation associated with infection and physical injuries.
- Papain: May help support ulcers, the breakdown of membranes in diphtheria, the reduction of swelling and assist fever and adhesions after surgery.
- Amla: Useful for stomach problems, as an antipyretic hair tonic and nerve-brain tonic. It is also useful in anemia, hyperacidity and in gynecological problems.
- Rutin: A flavanoid which supports health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue, and some function as an anti-inflammatory.
- NattoSeb: A powerful anti-oxidant assistant, blood pressure regulator for healthy bodies and useful for overall normal healthy cardiovascular support.
The Global Health Trax Story
Global Health Trax ("GHT") takes pride in being one of the most trusted names in the nutritional supplement field since 1997.
Very simply, they develop and acquire industry leading products that focus on assisting individuals towards improved health and wellness. This pathway began with their very first patent-protected product, Oxygen Elements, which to this day is in very high demand by our customers from around the world. Since that time, their product line has expanded to include a variety of nutritional products, including probiotics, enzymes, power antioxidant drinks and immunity support regimens.
GHT selects its product ingredients from global markets in order to generate the best end result, and utilizes established and reputable scientists to formulate cutting edge solutions to address the health challenges experienced by many today.
The company's corporate facilities in Vista, California, USA, also house a research & development department, as well as manufacturing operations that are GMP and FDA compliant. As a result, they are able to effectively apply quality control protocol to each product processed in the facility and ensure the best deliverable for their customers.
GHT's success in the future will rely upon the outstanding leadership and overall team that thye have assembled over the years, and the relationships that they develop and maintain with their customers, which represent the pulse of their organization and the key to fulfilling their published Mission Statement.
The Global Health Trax Mission and Commitment to You
To deliver the best nutritional products, with progressive formulations, for optimal wellness, longevity and an improved quality of life for people throughout the world.
Leadership You Can Trust
At GHT they have surrounded themselves with a high-powered team of experienced and dedicated executives who deliver distributor support second-to-none. Their GHT team embodies diverse business-building skills and acumen, a background of proven success, and obvious drive and determination.
Take one or two capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult health practitioner prior to use. If taken with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision.
|Global Health Trax (GHT) - Active Systemic Enzymes - 60 Capsules |
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving
| Peptizyme SP EN - Serratio Peptidase
| Rutin (Seed)
| Amla (Berry)
|NattoSEB - Nattokinase from soy
|* Daily Value (DV) not established. |
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Pullulan, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Contains no: Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, Wheat, Corn, Yeast, Salt, Gluten, Sugar or Starch.
About Global Health Trax (GHT)
Mission statement: to research, develop and offer nature's most effective combinations of nutrients for optimal wellness, healthy longevity, and enhanced lifestyle opportunities to people throughout the world. Global Health Trax (GHT), one of the most trusted names in nutrition since 1997, is committed to building long-term relationships with its members and customers. This goal is made possible by the company's dedication to providing superior health and wellness products. Putting members and customers at the heart of the business ensures success. The company stays abreast of the most current and critical health and wellness issues in the world, dedicating itself to research and product development that will continue to address the needs of Global Health Trax customers worldwide.
2465 Ash Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.