Noodle Kit by Thai Kitchen
Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Noodle Kit 9 oz. (255 g)
Thai Kitchen Noodle Kit Pad Thai includes stir-fry rice noodles and Pad Thai sauce - just add meat and vegetables to make 3 servings! Pad Thai is the classic Thai noodle dish with an unforgettable sweet and tangy flavor. Thai Kitchen uses 100% rice noodles and their authentic signature sauce for a tasty stir-fry noodle meal just like you would find at your favorite Thai restaurant. Thai Kitchen Noodle Kits combine Rice Noodles and Sauce, ready in 15 minutes for a delicious, restaurant-style Thai Noodle Dish. Enjoy as a flavorful side dish, or be creative and add fresh vegetables or meat for a quick and satisfying entree.
Thai Kitchen is more than Pad Thai and curry. They're as passionate about Thai food as you are. That's why they offer an extensive menu of Thai dishes and ingredient that are second to none in flavor, freshness, authenticity and variety.
The aromatic essences. The exotic flavors. The abundant texture. There's no culinary experience that compares to Thai cuisine. At Thai Kitchen, they have one simple goal - to bring the same Thai experience to your home. Their selection of authentic, easy-to-prepare Thai dishes and spices is sure to satisfy even the most discerning palates. Whether you're a do-it-yourself chef, or you're looking for a convenient pre-cooked meal, they easily make your kitchen a Thai Kitchen.
Thai Cuisine gets it unique flavors as a result of blending many exotic ingredients. Thai Kitchen wants to ensure that you get the most from your Thai food experience. Whether you are looking for gluten-free foods, or have a peanut allergy, Thai Kitchen products are clearly labeled with all dietary and allergy considerations.
At Thai Kitchen, their knowledge of Thai cooking and culture enables them to provide the truly authentic Thai dining experience in your home, anytime. They couldn't seriously call themselves Thai Kitchen, if they weren't committed to making nothing but the most authentic Thai food. There's no faking it - they're about providing the best Thai food experience available to anyone, any time, without compromising quality for convenience. That's why Thai Kitchen uses only fresh, natural ingredients selected at harvest for their quality and flavor. With Thai Kitchen, you can say goodbye to Thai food delivery and pricey restaurant meals.
You Will Need:
- 1 Pouch Stir Fry Rice Noodles (included)
- 1 Pouch Pad Thai Sauce (included)
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 Egg
- 4 oz. Cubed Chicken Breasts or peeld and deveined Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Crushed Peanuts
- Lime Wedges, Fresh Red Chilies & Cilantro (optional)
- Bring 4 cups water to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles; let stand 6 to 8 minutes or until noodles are soft but firm. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok or large skillet on medium heat. Add egg; cook and stir until scrambled. Remove egg from skillet.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oils in same wok or skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Add softened rice noodles and Pad Thai sauce; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce is absorbed into the noodles. (If noodles are still too firm, add 1 teaspoon water and continue to stir fry until tender).
- Stir in bean sprouts and scrambled egg. Sprinkle with peanuts. Garnish with lime wedges, chilies and cilantro, if desired. Makes 3 (1-cup) servings.
|Thai Kitchen Noodle Kit Pad Thai 9 oz. (255 g)|
|Serving Size: 1/3 Package (85 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Noodles: Rice, Water.
Sauce: Sugar, Tomato, Water, Rice Vinegar, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Chinese Chives, Pickled Radish (Radish, Salt, Sugar, Spices), Soybean Oil, Garlic, Onion, Modified Corn Starch, Extractives of Taramind, Citric Acid (as Preservative), Chili Powder, and Xanthan Gum.
About Thai Kitchen
At Thai Kitchen, our knowledge of Thai cooking and culture enables us to provide the truly authentic Thai dining experience in your home, anytime. And since we’re so easy to find at www.ThaiKitchen.com and on your grocers’ shelves, you’ll never need to search for Thai food online.
PO Box 13242
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Nice kit to add veggies to on a rushed night