Sinus Care Rinse System with Xylitol by Xlear
Xlear Sinus Care Rinse with Xylitol
Xlear Sinus Care Rinse with Xylitol is a complete sinus care system kit. Xlear Sinus Rinse product contains a uniquely designed squeeze bottle that can be used for Positive Pressure Rinsing of the nasal passages. The Xlear Sinus Care Refill Solution improves the efficacy of this method while soothing and moisturizing. BPA Free
Xlear Sinus Care Rinse Sinus Care System Kit includes:
- 1 - Sinus Rinse Bottle (holds 10 fl. oz) Shown
- 6 - Packets of Xlear Sinus Care Solution (NetiXlear)
- 1 - Free Xlear Sinus Spray Sample
A saline nasal wash, using a "positive pressure" bottle, is the most effective way to clean, soothe and moisturize your sinuses. Keeping your sinuses clear of airborne contaminants, and other irritants helps improve air flow and maintain overall respiratory health.
With just a squeeze of their uniquely designed bottle, Xlear Sinus Care Rinse solution with Xylitol reaches deep into your sinuses for maximum relief of nasal irritation due to:
Seasonal sinus issues
Exposure to airborne contaminants
CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) use
Nasal passageway or sinus irritation and dryness
Your Sinuses Will Love the Xylitol Difference
Always refill your reusable bottle with Xlear Sinus Care Rinse solution. Unlike common saline washes, their patented solution includes a high dosage of all-natural Xylitol to provide fast-acting relief that is more effective and longer lasting. Xylitol is clinically proven to promote overall sinus and upper repiratory health.
The Xlear Story
Then nose and sinuses are designed to act as filters and they form the first line of defense against airborne contaminants, pollen, dust and other irritants. Nasal and sinus cleansing have been used for millennia to keep these "filters" working as they should. The Xlear Sinus Care System with Xylitol combines the wisdom of the past with modern research on the amazing benefits of all-natural Xylitol-professionally developed to offer an easy-to-use system tailored to meet any need.
Whether you need Maximum, Moderate or Daily Care, the Xlear Sinus Care System has the right product for you. The Xlear Sinus Care System was first introduced in 2000 and has since become the most popular Xylitol-based sinus care product - recommended by physicians, ENT's and health care professionals worldwide.
Xylitol is a natural sweetener derived from plant fibers. Recent research has shown that Xylitol, beyond its sweetening abilities, has amazing health benefits - especially in cleansing the sinuses and upper respiratory passageways. Common saline solutions can sometimes cause additional irritation when used for nasal cleansing, but adding Xylitol has been shown to be more effective and longer-lasting-all while moisturizing and soothing irritated nasal passages and sinuses.
The Xlear Xylitol Solution
The Xlear Xylitol Solution combines the traditional nasal and sinus cleansers of pure Celtic Sea Salt and sodium bicarbonate (as a natural buffer) with all-natural, pharmaceutical grade xylitol
Why Xlear with Xylitol?
- To promote sinus health
- To cleanse, soothe and moisturize
- To safely remove airborne contaminants, pollen, dust and other irritants
- Patented formula with Xylitol
- Recommended by ENT's, allergists, pediatricians, and other health care professionals worldwide
Who Should Use Xlear?
- Safe for use by children and adults
- Safe for use during pregnancy or while nursing
- Anyone with seasonal sinus issues
- CPAP users - to clean and hydrate the nasal passages
- Those exposed to airborne contaminants
Xlear, Inc. is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of xylitol products. Xlear, Inc. is committed to providing consumers with the health benefits of xylitol, a naturally occurring sweetener, by manufacturing all-natural, health-enhancing products. Xlear Nasal Spray is an award-winning, patented saline and xylitol solution; a complete line of dental health products under the Spry Dental Defense System brand; XyloSweet, raw xylitol crystals used as a sugar substitute in cooking, baking and general consumption; and SparX Candy, a growing line of healthy, xylitol based candies.
Xlear Inc. was founded in June of 2000 to launch the company's first commercially available product, Xlear Nasal Spray. Since that time, Xlear has grown to be recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing and distribution of high-quality, all natural xylitol products.
Dr. Alonzo H. Jones, D.O., a family physician in west Texas, now retired, was trying to find a solution for all the people coming to see him for upper respiratory issues. He studied the research pointing to the benefits of xylitol for improving oral health and its effects on bacteria. He noted that upper respiratory problems had been steadily increasing since the early 1970s, owing to environmental factors that include poorly conceived drug therapy and growing antibiotic resistance. He also understood that most upper sinus and respiratory problems were linked to chronic inadequate nasal hygiene. Studies show that 90% of moisture and bacteria enter through the nose. He set out to find a preventative treatment to address these growing problems. The solution was Xlear.
Clinical studies have shown that oral xylitol administered in syrup and chewing gum may help reduce the risk of tooth decay. The studies indicated many of the bacteria found in the nose and mouth ingested xylitol but could not metabolize it. This prevented the production of harmful by-products. Xylitol also helped to moisturize the nasal passages to relieve irritation and dryness.
Based on this research, Xlear product formulation began and clinical studies followed with the product introduction to the market in June of 2000. In his own words, Dr. Jones explains his feelings about this revolutionary, patented product: "When I first found out what using Xlear's nasal spray did for children, I was really excited. I wanted to share Xlear with everyone."
Since that time, the number of people using Xlear products, including Xlear Nasal Spray, to help lead healthier lives has skyrocketed. Scores of people evangelize the products based on their own experience and growing numbers of dentists, pediatricians, ear nose and throat specialists, and other health practitioners are recommending Xlear to their patients. Recognizing the dental benefits of xylitol, in May of 2003 Xlear launched the Spry Dental Defense System, a family of dental products containing oral xylitol for improved oral health.
Today, Xlear Inc. continues to innovate, create and distribute the highest quality products available, including SparX, a new candy line that actually may reduce the risk of tooth decay with regular use.
Use Xlear Sinus Care Rinse solution twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Xlear is drugfree and safe to use by children and adults, including women who are pregnant or nursing. What is the proper way to use my Xlear Sinus Care Rinse?
Follow this step-by-step process:
- Thoroughly clean your Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle with soap & water or place into dishwasher on the top shelf. Be sure to rinse the rinse bottle completely with sterilized or purified water.
- Prepare the sinus wash solution by mixing 1/2 to 1 packet of the Xlear Sinus Care Solution powder into 8 to 10 ounces of purified or sterilized water that is at body temperature. Care should be be taken to ensure that the water temperature is not too hot to avoid damaging delicate sinus tissues. Mix the solution thoroughly until all of the powder is fully dissolved.
- Fill the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle with your prepared nasal wash. Insert the clear tube into the underside of the nozzle and twist nozzle onto bottle to form a tight seal.
- While standing over the sink or a basin, tilt your head forward.
- Insert the tip of the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle into one nostril.
- While breathing through your mouth, squeeze the bottle (gently - but gradually increasing the pressure - without being so aggressive to cause pain) and allow the solution to flow up into the nasal passageway - and then drain out again through the open nostril.
- Remove the bottle and repeat for the other nostril.
- Gently blow your nose through both nostrils to clean them.
- Wash your Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle after use. Disassemble the nozzle and tube to ensure you can clean them thoroughly. All parts of the Xlear Sinus Care Rinse bottle and nozzle are dishwasher safe, or you can hand-wash them using warm water and dish soap. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
Since the Xlear Sinus Care Solution is completely preservative-free, you should always discard any of the solution that may be leftover following your nasal rinse. Do not store the solution, but make up fresh solution each time you do the procedure.
The nasal rinse is not a substitute for medical treatment. If your symptoms persist or you have chronic sinus, ear, nose or throat condition, consult your doctor or health care provider.
Founded in, Xlear, Inc. is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of xylitol products, and one of the largest importers of xylitol in the United States. Xlear, Inc. is committed to providing consumers with the health benefits of xylitol by manufacturing all-natural, health-enhancing products. Xlear, Inc. offers Xlear Nasal Wash, an award-winning, patented saline and xylitol solution; a complete line of dental health products under the Spry Dental Defense System brand; XyloSweet, raw xylitol crystals used as a sugar substitute in cooking, baking and general consumption; and Fine & Dandy Candy, a growing line of healthy, xylitol-based candies. Xlear, Inc. is a private company with headquarters in Orem, Utah.
PO Box 970911