RawSkinCeuticals Spa.Ceuticals Regene-C Creme CR 1 oz. (30 ml)
Raw Skin Ceuticals Spa Ceuticals Regene-C Creme CR can ease skin conditions such as aging skin, dehydration, oxidation, age spots, dark spots, scars, sensitive skin and aging. CR Creme is an AM or PM age-combating moisturizer for normal to oily skin. This Vitamin C infused formula combines an herbal and aloe infused creme base formulated with Rosehip, Evening Primrose, Argan and Borage oils to combat the signs of age, even tone and encourage healthy cell growth. RegeneC Creme has a rich Vitamin C Herb Complex that includes chrysanthemum, helichrysum flowers, orange peel, rosehips, eyebright, acerola cherry, cleavers, l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I See results with the Age Spot + Scar Creme?
Depends on the severity of your condition: generally 4-6 weeks - the full life cycle of the cell. Some see fading within 7-10 days.
Why should I not exfoliate more often than recommended?
Exfoliating the skin more than 1-2x weekly can cause over agitation leading to increased dry or oily skin, redness and even breakouts.
Can I use the serum every day?
Yes, the serum is recommended for special applications but may be used daily or as needed as a spot treatment or overall face application.
When will I see results with the eye creme?
Most feel relief in puffiness and dark circles within 7-10 days. Depending on the severity of your condition; generally, 4-6 weeks with consistent daily application.
I have very oily skin. Do I need to moisturize every day?
Yes, use regeneC C-Crème. Begin with 1 time daily. If oiliness does not improve within 7 days, use Acne.Ceuticals Control Creme 1 time daily in the evening.
I have aging skin with occasional breakouts. Should I be using Acne.Ceuticals products as well?
Yes, many RSC customers use a combination of lines based on their skin type and problems. The 2 recommended Acne.Ceuticals products to incorporate in your regime are: Acne.Ceuticals Spot Treatment (blemishes) and Acne.Ceuticals control Creme (daily moisturizer for oily skin).
When should I use the hydramoist creme?
For dry skin: 1 time daily at night. If skin is very dry, may be used as your AM and PM moisturizer.
Can I leave the mask on longer than 20 minutes?
No, leaving the masque on longer than recommended may cause over-irritation and slight burning to the outer skin layers.
Should I moisturize first and then apply the eye creme and scar crème, or the other way around?
Always spot treat first, and then moisturize. Remember a little goes a long way; use small amounts and massage until product is completely absorbed.
What causes wrinkles?
A variety of factors. Dehydration, oxidation, free radicals, ultraviolet and visible light, and pollutants, like smog and cigarette smoke, all shrink and thin the cells that give your skin shape and hold it firm. The effects of damaging factors are cumulative. Over time, your skin loses its ability to hold its shape and firmness. The sad result is wrinkles. Moving the skin, and gravity makes the problem that much worse.
When do wrinkles start?
There's no fixed age. Different people are susceptible to wrinkles to different degrees depending on their heredity and lifestyles. Unfortunately, no one is immune to wrinkles forever.
What is collagen and why does our body stop producing it?
The main structural component of the lower layer of the skin (Dermis) is a protein called collagen. Bundles of collagen molecules pack together throughout the dermis, accounting for three-fourths of the dry weight of the skin. Collagen is also responsible for the skin's strength. Collage is produced by cells called fibroblasts, which are found scattered throughout the dermis. Collagen is a connective tissue and is the cement that holds everything together - the primary mortar between the bricks of all of your smooth muscle tissues such as blood vessels, digestive tract, heart, gallbladder, kidneys and bladder, to mention just a few. Collagen, along with elastin, is a key structural component of bones, cartilage, tendons, the skin, lung tissue and blood vessels. Collagen levels deplete at a rate of 1.5% every year after the age of 25. It's estimated by 40 years of age, your body stops manufacturing collagen. Left untreated, this results in an increase of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity, poor hair, nail and joint quality.
What is the relationship between Collagen and Vitamin C?
First, Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein of the skin. Adding vitamin C to a culture of skin cells (fibroblasts) dramatically increases the synthesis of collagen. Secondly, vitamin C is an antioxidant and can help reduce skin damage caused by free radicals. So, when Vitamin C is properly delivered to skin cells, there is a good chance to reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture.
Do I really need to care about free radicals?
Yes. Free radicals develop from the natural oxidation processes of your body. The problem with them is that they're liable to interact dangerously with anything and everything, including your DNA and your skin cells. The body has mechanisms to fight free radicals, but they're very, very far from 100% perfect. Free radicals have been associated strongly with many aging effects, including wrinkles. SIRJJ Regene-C Product contain pure raw antioxidants to protect your skin from free radicals.
What are age spots and what causes them?
Age spots are marks on the surface of the skin that are brown, black or even gray in color, and range from freckle sized to larger than a centimeter across. Age spots may appear in a cluster or alone. They are also known as liver spots, and more scientifically, solar lentigines. As this last term implies, sun exposure received over a period of time, they may also appear in younger individuals.
What causes dark circles and bags under my eyes?
- Persistent Eye Rubbing: In some people, constantly rubbing their eye-area due to itchiness and dryness brought on by natural factors such as air quality, nutrition and their environments is to blame. Taking care to nut rub the area so often, as well as moisturizing and alleviating that which they expect is causing the tendency to rub will go a long way.
- Sleep Quality: If you are not getting a fully recuperative, short, or even lengthy amount of sleep with constant interruption, you may have an easily treatable version of dark bags around and under your eyes. Such things as stress, sleep disorders, or poor mattress and pillow quality may be just what you need to restore your natural skin tone to this area.
- Dehydration: Do you drink enough water daily? Are you sure? Because many simpler cases, and a common cause of dark circles can be cured by sufficient hydration throughout your day. Aim to drink 6-10 glasses of water daily, and avoid things that make the total hydration more difficult, such as coffee, alcohol, or excessive amounts of salt and sodium intake.
- Aging: As you age, the skin around your eyes and eyelids thins out considerably, which causes the blood vessels to become much more apparent, giving the under portion of the area to radiate a darker, bag-life appearance. Also as you age, and if you don't take proper anti-aging preventative measure, you gain an increased tendency of fluid retention. Gravity as you are going about your day causes fluids to collect in the lower eyelid area, which creates the dark shadow effect many people live to hate.
- Genetics/Hereditary: Being prone to dark circles around and under your eyes can also be passed down as a genetic trait. This one is unavoidable and a real pain in the butt. Ask yourself if your parents and family seems to be more prone than most, and then judge if you think that your situation is a more genetic and passed on trait. Identifying this will help you to judge your proneness to under-eye bags, and if you decide that it is indeed running in your family, consider a good anti-aging eye treatment for maximum results.
- Bone Structure and/or Fair Sin: Deep set eye structures also have an increasing tendency to develop dark shadows around the eyes. As you age, deep set eyes are more influenced by fluid retention and gravity, and draining/pooling of fluid into the deep set bone structure. Also, if you have fair, light skin, your situation is going to be intensified by the more obvious appearance. If you have fair skin or deep set eye bone structure (or both!) your best bet is to work with makeup, concealer, or proven anti-aging products to aid, as most will just waste time with home remedies and everyday natural solutions.
About Raw Skin Ceuticals
About Sarah, Co-Founder
Sarah suffered skin problems from the very early age (11) and like so many others used everything from OTC products to dermatologists prescribed solutions. Obviously there were periods of diminished blemishes, but she can never remember when her skin wasn't irritated by either redness caused by breakouts or red dryness as a result of the products. Makeup was the only salvation and though it covered the problems, constant coverage perpetuated the breakouts. Only in her mid-twenties did Sarah take a different approach. With the advantage of being an "at home" mom and not so much worry of day to day blemishes, Sarah was able to research natural solutions and begin experimenting. It should be understood that Sarah has always believed in home remedies and naturally healing your body; avoiding doctors and prescriptive medicines whenever possible. That said, the turn to natural and organic materials was simply philosophy crossing necessity. The original intent was something that worked for her - not a product line. Now as the experimenting and research became fruitful, the natural herbs and oils began to become more organized, and soon, actual products materialized; then an entire line. Soon others were asking to try the solutions - as they saw success a completely different plan began to materialize. Herein lies the beginning of Raw Skin Ceuticals - almost ten years from the first herb purchases to full product line.
With over ten years experience in research and development to provide real skin solutions, it is the guarantee of Raw.Ceuticals, maker of Raw Skin Solutions and Treatments, to provide tested and naturally balanced products for its customers. Believing and proving that true results are achieved by default of nutritionally balanced formulas coupled with customer loyalty is the core of their philosophy. This relationship continually allows for each line in the Raw.Ceuticals brand to go beyond natural and chemical free. These products are a concerted effort to bridge the gap between perception of the natural products industry and the reality of solution driven regimes - especially as it pertains to acne. Whether it is their full line of clean color cosmetics, skin solutions, or professional strength aging and sun protection lines, they strive to provide the cleanest, most purpose driven products on the market. They challenge themselves to use only what is necessary to be eco-efficient. To maintain ingredient integrity that makes transparency a simple extension in their philosophy.