Peking Lingchih Royal Jelly - 10 x 10 cc Vials by Superior Trading Company
Superior Trading Company Peking Lingchih Royal Jelly - 10 Vials
Superior Trading Company Peking Lingchih Royal Jelly is a liquid version of the Reishi Mushroom with Royal Jelly in a water and honey base. Superior Trading Company Peking Ling chih is grown on the mountains of Northern China. Superior Trading Company Peking Lingchih has been recognized by Asians for thousands of years to ne a precious and valuable herb. Royal Jelly is a milky glandular secretion of the worker bees for the sole provision of nutrition to the queen bee.
About Superior Trading Company
Since 1959, Superior Trading Company is an importer and supplier of ginseng and herbal products from China, Korea, and Hong Kong. The company is the US agent for such popular products as Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Peking Royal Jelly. Superior Trading Company has provided healthy products for over 40 years and hopes to continue this tradition.
After opening its store in 1959, Superior Trading Company soon made business partners with several popular ginseng and herbal suppliers in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. Here is a chronology of a few of their popular products as sole agents:
- 1961 – South Korean government’s Office of Monopoly named Superior Trading Company as exclusive sole agent in North America and Europe for their Korean Red Ginseng roots and products (tea, extract, capsules, and powder) until 1975. Mr. Chung makes first visit to Marathon, Wisconsin and buys Cultivated American Ginseng roots directly from Helen Zawisilan, Edward and Frank Volhard, some of several local ginseng growers.
- 1961 – Haw Par Brothers Co. (Eng An Tang) appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive agent for Tiger Balm for North America until 1982. Superior also secures exclusive agencies for Gum Wall Herbal Tea (Yuen Kwong Wo), Po Chai Pills, and Wong Lo Kat Herb Tea.
- 1964 – Nin Jiom (HK) Medicine Manufactory appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive importer and agent for United States
- 1979 – Along with its sister company, Overseas Factor, Superior became the U.S. distributor for several popular Chinese health products: a) Peking Royal Jelly, b) Pine Brand Red Panax Ginseng Extractum (green box – original), c) Renshenfengwangjiang (red box – Ginseng & Royal Jelly), d) Zheng Gu Shui Liniment. They also became one of the first importers of Kirin, Shih Chu, and Chang Pai Mountain Imperial Wild Ginseng roots (market price US $110,000.00/kilo) from the government’s China Native Produce & Animal By-Products Import & Export Corporation, Head Office in Beijing.
- 1986 – Superior partners with two Wisconsin ginseng growers in purchasing a farm and creating a new ginseng farming operation named WAGCO (Wisconsin American Ginseng Corporation).
- 1990 – Superior and Overseas begin marketing Tong Ren Tong products in the U.S. market. Tong Ren Tong is a reputable Chinese herbal and medicinal manufacturer with a network of stores throughout China.
- 1992 – Superior purchases a 546-acre farm in Ontario, Canada and, in a joint venture with Chai-Na-Ta, the first publicly traded ginseng company and largest North American Ginseng grower, harvests ginseng from them over the next four years.
- 2009 – Superior celebrates its 50th anniversary in business
Tear off gold seal on vial, drink with a straw or pour contents of one vial into a cup of water for tea. Take one vial per day.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Superior Trading Company Peking Lingchih Royal Jelly - 10 Vials|
|Serving Size: 1 Vial|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
||Amount Per Serving
| Dietary Fiber
| Other Carbohydrates
||< 1 g
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Water, honey, Wild Lingchih Mushroom (Fomes Japonicus/Ganoderma Lucidum) and Royal Jelly.|
About Superior Trading Company
Since 1959, Superior Trading Company has been an importer and supplier of ginseng and herbal products from China, Korea, and Hong Kong. The company is the US agent for such popular products as Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Peking Royal Jelly, and Nin Jiom Loquat Syrup. Superior has provided healthy products for over 40 years and hopes to continue this tradition.
835 Washington Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.