Peking Royal Jelly Oral Liquid - 30 x 10 cc Vials by Superior Trading Company
Superior Trading Company Peking Royal Jelly Oral Liquid - 30 Vials
Superior Trading Company Peking Royal Jelly, the most respected brand, has won high reputationn at Far East and in the United States of America. Superior Trading Company Peking Royal Jelly is a milky glandular secretion of the worker bees for the sole provision of nutrition to the Queen Bee. The worker bees mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of their throats to produce royal jelly. Superior Trading Company Peking Royal Jelly is available in liquid form (usually in glass vials), tablets, and capsules.
About Royal Jelly
Queen bees, are, in effect, super bees, and they may indeed be what they eat. The queen goes on to lay millions of eggs and lives up to 40 times longer. Royal Jelly is a very complex natural source of nutrition for promoting energy and health. It is a very rich source of essential as well as non-essential amino acids, vitamin A, C, D, E, as well as B-complex, trace minerals as well as calcium, copper, iron, potassium, phosphorus, silicon, and sulfur, essential fatty acids, sugars, sterols, and acetylcholine, a neuronal transmitter.
Royal Jelly is one of the world's most complete concentrated natural food sources. Royal jelly has been proven to be antibacterial in the laboratory. It is also a scientifically proven wound healer and anti-tumor agent. Royal Jelly has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
Royal Jelly, containing many potent natural anti-oxidants, has an anti-aging effect. Taking Royal Jelly may provide numerous health benefits including energy, stamina, robustness, youthfulness, promoting immune system and skin beauty, and alleviating anxiety, asthma, moodiness, and sleeplessness.
About Superior Trading Company
Since 1959, Superior Trading Company is an importer and supplier of ginseng and herbal products from China, Korea, and Hong Kong. The company is the US agent for such popular products as Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Peking Royal Jelly. Superior Trading Company has provided healthy products for over 40 years and hopes to continue this tradition.
After opening its store in 1959, Superior Trading Company soon made business partners with several popular ginseng and herbal suppliers in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. Here is a chronology of a few of their popular products as sole agents:
- 1961 – South Korean government’s Office of Monopoly named Superior Trading Company as exclusive sole agent in North America and Europe for their Korean Red Ginseng roots and products (tea, extract, capsules, and powder) until 1975. Mr. Chung makes first visit to Marathon, Wisconsin and buys Cultivated American Ginseng roots directly from Helen Zawisilan, Edward and Frank Volhard, some of several local ginseng growers.
- 1961 – Haw Par Brothers Co. (Eng An Tang) appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive agent for Tiger Balm for North America until 1982. Superior also secures exclusive agencies for Gum Wall Herbal Tea (Yuen Kwong Wo), Po Chai Pills, and Wong Lo Kat Herb Tea.
- 1964 – Nin Jiom (HK) Medicine Manufactory appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive importer and agent for United States
- 1979 – Along with its sister company, Overseas Factor, Superior became the U.S. distributor for several popular Chinese health products: a) Peking Royal Jelly, b) Pine Brand Red Panax Ginseng Extractum (green box – original), c) Renshenfengwangjiang (red box – Ginseng & Royal Jelly), d) Zheng Gu Shui Liniment. They also became one of the first importers of Kirin, Shih Chu, and Chang Pai Mountain Imperial Wild Ginseng roots (market price US $110,000.00/kilo) from the government’s China Native Produce & Animal By-Products Import & Export Corporation, Head Office in Beijing.
- 1986 – Superior partners with two Wisconsin ginseng growers in purchasing a farm and creating a new ginseng farming operation named WAGCO (Wisconsin American Ginseng Corporation).
- 1990 – Superior and Overseas begin marketing Tong Ren Tong products in the U.S. market. Tong Ren Tong is a reputable Chinese herbal and medicinal manufacturer with a network of stores throughout China.
- 1992 – Superior purchases a 546-acre farm in Ontario, Canada and, in a joint venture with Chai-Na-Ta, the first publicly traded ginseng company and largest North American Ginseng grower, harvests ginseng from them over the next four years.
- 2009 – Superior celebrates its 50th anniversary in business
Remove red cap and either insert straw and drink or puncture with sharp object and pour contents into a cup of water for tea. Tale one vial per day.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
About Superior Trading Company
Since 1959, Superior Trading Company has been an importer and supplier of ginseng and herbal products from China, Korea, and Hong Kong. The company is the US agent for such popular products as Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Peking Royal Jelly, and Nin Jiom Loquat Syrup. Superior has provided healthy products for over 40 years and hopes to continue this tradition.
835 Washington Street