Bath Salts Refreshing by Joyful Bath Co
Joyful Bath Co Bath Salts Refreshing Citrus Buzz - 16 oz. (4 54 g)
Joyful Bath Co Bath Salts Refreshing Citrus Buzz contain pink grapefruit and honey to tone and uplift. Joyful Bath Co Bath Salts Refreshing Citrus Buzz luxurious, therapeutic mineral bath is made with a medley of Mediterranean and Dead Sea salts. Grapefruit lightens your spirit and honey softens and cleanses the skin. Refresh your soul and skin when you soak up the healing goodness of pink grapefruit and honey mixed with mineral-rich Mediterranean and Dead Sea salts. Pink grapefruit uplifts your spirit while honey tones and cleanses the skin. Use Joyful Bath Co Bath Salts Refreshing Citrus Buzz straight from the jar or combine with Green Tea Glee Recharging Bath Salts for a super mood booster and radiant skin.
Joyful Bath Co Bath Salts Refreshing Citrus Buzz:
- Uplifts and tones mind and body.
- Softens and cleanses skin.
- Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- All natural ingredients
Benefits of Taking a Bath
Five Benefits of Taking a Hot Bath-Soak 10 minutes, or more if you'd like!
- Helps relax muscles-Take a hot bath with mineral-rich bath salts containing Dead Sea and/or Epsom salts, not just sea salt. The magnesium, sulfate and potassium in Dead Sea and Epsom salts are absorbed through the skin and help reduce inflammation that causes sore and stiff muscles. The hot water warms your muscles helping them loosen and relax.
- Provides aromatherapy-Using a natural bath product scented with pure essential oils helps you relax, uplift mood or recharge depending on the specific essential oil. Products scented with "fragrance" or "perfume" contain synthetic fragrance and don't provide this aromatherapy benefit. Lavender essential oil and real vanilla are calming and relaxing scents. Grapefruit and peppermint essential oils help uplift your mood.
- Helps promote a good night's sleep-After you take a hot bath, your body temperature drops helping to prepare you for the sleep state. Body temperature is lower when sleeping so creating that "sleep signal" can help promote a good night's sleep. Getting a good night's sleep helps you manage stress and stay healthy. Natural bath salts that contain lavender essential oil or real vanilla are calming and relaxing.
- Helps release toxins caused by stress, etc-Fill the tub only half way with water, enough to cover your sides when you lie back in the tub. Your belly, chest and top of legs will be exposed to the air. Skin breathes so your pores, uncovered by water and opened from the heat, can release toxins helping you maintain general wellness. Natural bath salts that contain ginger root powder or ground yellow mustard seed in addition to Dead Sea, Epsom and sea salts are especially good for detoxing.
- Provides quiet, meditative time-Taking a hot bath takes you to a place away from your To-Do list. Slide down into the tub and take deep breaths, breathing in and out slowly to the count of three. Three counts in, three counts out, repeat a few times. Let you mind and body rest.
Note: Best to use all natural products in your bath. Products that contain synthetic fragrance, perfume or bubbles can irritate and throw off a woman's "feminine balance." Use products that contain salts since they are naturally anti-bacterial and typically aren't irritating.
Welcome to Joyful Bath Co
Natural Bath Products From the Land and Sea
Joyful Bath Co signature Bath Salts and Handmade Botanical Soaps blend the healing elements of the land and the sea with bathing rituals and remedies from around the world. Natural ingredients including mineral-rich salts from the Mediterranean and Dead Seas; and organic extra virgin olive, palm and coconut oils mix with honey, buttermilk, ginger root, green tea, oats, coconut milk and pure essential oils.
Joyful Bath Co products contain no perfume or synthetic fragrances, no parabens or preservatives, no artificial colors or dyes. Joyful Bath Co products are never tested on animals. They contain no detergents and rinse clean. The product line is pure, natural and healing-for men and women. Soak, lather and scrub your whole self or just your feet. Pamper away! Joyful bath Co would like to make your life a little more joyful and a little less complicated with the simple joy of a bath.
Rochel Roland is the Chief Bath Mixologist and founder of Joyful Bath Co. Taking a bath is one of her favorite things to do along with short track speed skating, walking her dog, eating, sleeping and concocting. She has always had a passion for organic, tactile processes-makes me feel alive and good inside.
In kindergarten Rochel collected rocks, leaves and other treasures in a Band-Aid tin and used my cool metal chemistry kit to see what she could create. As she got older, she traded in my chemistry set for a camera and nurtured a passion for photography. Rochel was amazed by the process of mixing the chemicals and watching the images appear on paper, seemingly out of nowhere. And as an art major in college, she created sculptures using clays and glazes that she made from spending hours testing various combinations of clays and minerals, some that she dug from the earth herself.
After graduation Rochel started her professional photography career, but ten years later, she still longed to mix and create, and at night pursued a Masters in agronomy-soil science-the study of the clays, minerals and elements found in soil. During that time she started every morning with one of her favorite things, a bath. Unhappy with the bath products she found on the market, made with too much fragrance, oily residue and filled with unnatural chemicals, it came to her...why not mix clean, organic salts and essential oils and make her bath potions?
So after an enjoyable twenty-year career in the advertising and corporate photo biz,she took her passion for mixing and creating, her love of baths and her experience in business and combined them all into the ultimate concoction. And the Joyful Bath Co came to be!
To get the most joy from your bath, product is best used within 6-12 months after opening.
Keep out or reach of children. For external use only.
Sea salts, honey powder, pink grapefruit and lemongrass essential oils, silica.
About Joyful Bath Co
Natural bath products from the land & sea.
Our Signature Bath Salts and Handmade Botanical Soaps blend the healing elements of the land and the sea with bathing rituals and remedies from around the world. Natural ingredients including mineral-rich salts from the Mediterranean and Dead Seas; and organic extra virgin olive, palm and coconut oils mix with honey, buttermilk, ginger root, green tea, oats, coconut milk and pure essential oils.
No perfume or synthetic fragrances. No parabens or preservatives. No artificial colors or dyes. No animal testing. No detergents. Rinses clean. Pure, natural and healing–for men and women. Soak, lather and scrub your whole self or just your feet. Pamper away!
4948 Saint Elmo Avenue