L-Carnitine by DaVinci Laboratories
DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine 250 mg - 60 Vegetarian Tablets
DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine is a dietary supplement to support muscle and cardiovascular functions. DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine is a non-protein amino acid that is biosynthesized in the human liver and naturally occurs in muscle and organ meats. DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine is ultimately involved in the transfer of fatty acids across the membranes of the mitochondria where they can be used to generate energy.
DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine and Muscle Functions:
- L-Carnitine is an essential cofactor in muscle metabolism during exercise.
- L-Carnitine forms the transport system which moves fatty acids into the mitochondria for energy production.
- L-Carnitine helps reduce the buildup of lactic acid in muscles which helps delay the onset of fatigue.
- The level of L-Carnitine in muscles plays a major role in determining the exercise capacity of the muscles.
DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine and Cardiovascular Support:
- L-Carnitine is essential in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- L-Carnitine has a direct and profound effect upon the heart muscle functions. It is known to improve the energy metabolism of heart muscle cells that have been weakened by insufficient oxygen supply.
- L-Carnitine helps to support cholesterol within normal ranges.
- L-Carnitine may help increase tolerance to exercise.
- L-Carnitine benefits heart health by increasing the length of time people can exercise without experiencing chest pain or heart weakness.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 daily between meals.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If nursing or pregnant, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
|DaVinci Labs L-Carnitine 250 mg - 60 Vegetarian Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
|L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate)
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.|
About DaVinci Laboratories
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from our home state of Vermont. Our dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. We are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist you in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
20 New England Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.