Endurance Formula 100% Natural by GOOD4U Sports Nutrition
GOOD4U Sports Nutrition - Endurance Formula 100% Natural Tropical Citrus - 16 oz. (473 mL)
GOOD 4 U 100% Natural Endurance Formula has multiple components designed to raise the body's glucose and energy levels before and during periods of intense physical activity; using healthy scientifically formulated GOOD4U ingredients.
Product Function: This GOOD4U Endurance Formula is for use before and during activity. Formulated using electrolytes, vitamins, and herbs to preload and maintain energy and endurance.
- Electrolytes – 704mg
- Astragalus Root – 200mg
- Panax Ginseng – 100mg
- Milk Thistle – 50mg
- Multiple Vitamins
- Gluten Free
- Ginseng (Panax): Ginseng has long been valued for its ability to help the body deal with stress. Ginseng is used to enhance physical (including sexual) and mental performance and to increase energy and resistance to the harmful effects of stress and aging. Ginseng is often called an "adaptogen", because it bolsters the body's ability to resist physical and mental stress. Regular intake of ginseng may reduce the chances of getting various types of cancer, especially lung, liver, stomach, pancreatic and ovarian.
- Astragalus: Astragalus raises metabolism, aids in strengthening the immune system, and is used in the healing of wounds and injuries. It is a type of non-toxic natural substance that helps the body maintain its normal balance of health and wholeness and increases the body's endurance and resistance to a wide array of physical, chemical and biological stressors. Astragalus enhances body energy.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral essential to the body which influences many enzymes needed to produce cellular energy and nerve and muscle transmission, it affects the nervous, muscular and cardiovascular systems and is essential to good health.
- Vitamn B2 (Riboflavin): Vitamin B2 is an essential nutrient in human nutrition and plays a key role in the production of energy. Vitamin B2 is an intermediary in the transfer of electrons in the cellular oxidation-reduction reactions which generate energy from protein, carbohydrates and fat.
Nutrition & Training - Facts, Tips, Tricks & Information
Own Your Game
Athletics require both physical & mental ability. It is our proficiency in these areas that will ultimately determine how well we do. This applies to every sport. There are NO exceptions. Physical success in sport is broken down to two areas; power & skill.
Keys To Building Explosive Power In Sports
Most sports demand varying levels of endurance, but to really be effective you need an explosive burst. Sudden bursts of both power & speed are the game changing elements that separate great players from average players.
How Can You Increase Your Explosiveness?
Explosiveness is really another word for power. Let's clearly define the word "power". Power = Speed x Strength. An individual's ability to exert a great deal of strength very quickly. The application of this can be seen when a player steals a pass, dunks a basketball, delivers a body check or breaks a tackle. Power is clearly useful in just about any sporting application, but how can you develop it? And how can you tailor it to your sport? The difference is down to the training approach.
Each sport follows a general pattern or rhythm. For example, a rugby player will need to jog continuously while he is following the play and then sprint for several seconds when he has possession of the ball or when he is trying to tackle his opponent. The explosive burst will typically last 3-4 or 7-8 second.
Rarely more than that.
In a sport such as power lifting the period of extreme exertion would be preceded by an inactive or light activity period followed by a maximum power output of less than 5 seconds in duration.
This is contrasted sharply by a sport such as hockey, where a player will go from a resting state on the bench to a highly active state on the ice lasting from 1 - 2 minutes punctuated by multiple exertions of short duration 5 second power surges.
Clearly there is a need to apply different training techniques in order to prime your body for your chosen sport.
The major mistake that most athletes make is in training sport specific techniques on the practice field, hardwood or ice. While using the same one size fits all weight training approach in the gym.
Why Are GOOD4U Formulae Different?
The GOOD4U Athletic Formulae have been developed to address the 3 differing need states of the body during the training cycle; Pre-Activity, Active and Post-Activity. In addition to this, the GOOD4U Athletic Formulae offer several different complete and comprehensive training programs that have been broken down to address:
- Those who need to build an overall foundation of size and strength.
- Programs that have been designed to build physical ability for your different sports.
About GOOD4U Drinks
Not All Sports Drinks Are Created Equal. Tired of consuming artificially coloured sugar water, disguised and marketed as sports drinks? Now you can make the switch to the most complete sports drink on the market. GOOD4U Drinks are 100% Natural, low carb, low calorie, sweetened with stevia and taste great. Make the switch today to GOOD4U Sports Nutrition Drinks, and be part of the all natural evolution.
Drink 8 fl. oz. (half bottle), 1 to 4 times per day, as needed. For best results consume 30 minutes prior to activity and during activity if needed. Consume daily for best results. Vitamin and herbal blends may settle, please shake well if needed.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner before use. Discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs. Do not consume more than 946 ml (2 bottles) per day. If you do not consume the full bottle after opening, please refrigerate, and consume within 24 hours. Do not purchase if seal is broken.
|GOOD4U Sports Nutrition - Endurance Formula 100% Natural Tropical Citrus - 16 oz. (473 mL) |
|Serving Size: 8 fl. oz. (237 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving
| Guarana Root Extract|
Astragalus Root Extract
Ginseng Root Powder
Milk Thistle Seed Extract
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Non-Carbonated Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Monopotassium Phosphate (Electrolyte), Sodium Chloride (Electrolyte), Rebaudioside A (Stevia Extract), Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Magnesium Lactate Dihydrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Beta Carotene (for Color), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
GOOD4U contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
About GOOD4U Sports Nutrition
Good 4 U started in 2001 as Double D Suppliers Ltd. distributing the Cybergenics Phase 1 workout kit, total body building system, Spirostim and Cybertrim, primarily in Western Canada.
In 2004 we realized that innovation in brand development and ownership would be the key to developing and controlling a sustainable, long term business model.
Double D Suppliers evolved into Double D Beverage Corp. where we created our breakout hit, Beaver Buzz Energy, which launched in June of 2005.
The strong demand for Beaver Buzz throughout Canada by both retailers and consumers has enabled us to build a national distribution network, with Direct To Store delivery in key regions across the country as well as key account partnerships throughout the world.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.