Biotivia Green Omega 3 - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Biotivia Green Omega 3 is the only all vegetable, eco-friendly, high-potency Omega 3 supplement that actually provides a high concentration of the vital Omega 3 fatty acids, and DHA directly, without any of the risks of fish and krill oil or the poor potency and health issues of flaxseed oil. Many, if not most, fish and krill oil supplements are already rancid when you buy them. Rancidity produces by products that are extremely unhealthful, and destroys the effectiveness of these supplements. It is also the cause of fish oil breath and gastric issues.
Fish has such serious, health threatening defects that physicians and the FDA advise pregnant women to limit consumption of large oily fish to no more than once a week, due to dangerous levels of heavy metals such as methylmercury, chlordane, dioxin and PCBs. These are the same fish from which most fish oil is extracted. The good news is there is now no need to take fish oil supplements. GO-3 is a safe, effective, more nutritious, renewable, eco-friendly, far more advanced, competitively priced alternative.
Their mission to create a new technology eco-friendly, Omega 3 supplement with none of the contamination found in most fish and krill oils, and none of the health and potency disadvantages of existing green Omega products, resulted in the first major advancement in Omega 3 - DHA supplements in over 25 years.
By consuming the DHA ‘fatty acid chains’ in GO-3 directly, rather then by relying on your body to inefficiently convert the ALA contained in other Omega 3 products into DHA, you obtain as much as 90 times the amount of actual bio available DHA with GO-3 than you would from the same amount of some other supplements. This is accomplished without exposure to the toxins found in ocean and farmed fish.
A further important improvement over earlier generation products is that GO-3 does not go rancid in a matter of weeks as do fish products. The shelf life of GO-3 is two years, more if refrigerated. GO-3 is not prone to spoilage as are marine supplements. It is packed in advanced all vegetable Pfizer Licaps, not old fashioned gelatin capsules which do not keep out oxygen, light and other contaminants which destroy the potency of fish oil products, usually while they are still on the store shelves.
Brain and Cardiac Health
Avoid PCB’s, Dioxins and Mercury Found in Many Fish Oils
A potent, plant-based vegetarian omega 3 supplement with pure DHA made from clean Swiss fresh-water Algae.
Green Omega 3 is a unique, advanced, full spectrum, heart and brain health supplement.
Six additional synergistic ingredients including salba oil, cranberry oil, resveratrol, Sesame Lignans, white beeswax and green tea extract to optimize efficacy and potency.
No fish, no krill and no Flaxseed oil, only Clean Swiss Fresh Water Algae.
Absolutely no contaminants, fillers, GMOs, or additives.
Packed in advanced all vegetable Pfizer V Licaps – which, unlike traditional gelatin capsules, keep out oxygen, light and other contaminants that destroy the potency of fish oil products -- often while they are still on the shelves.
Manufactured to trusted Biotivia standards in a rigidly inspected, modern GMP pharmaceutical facility, not a supplement mill.
All Green Omega 3 ingredients are suitable for vegetarians and people who follow a gluten-free diet.
Studies have shown that the body inefficiently converts the ALA contained in most Omega 3 products into DHA, whereas Biotivia studies show that by consuming the DHA ‘fatty acid chains’ in GO-3 directly, the body obtains as much as 90 times the amount of actual bio available DHA than it would normally obtain from the same amount in most other supplements. This is accomplished without exposure to any of the toxins found in ocean and farmed fish.
The Truth about Fish and Krill oil supplements will set you free.
Fish and krill oil are billion dollar industries. Perhaps that is why their manufacturers do not want you to know one critical fact. Their products contain toxins. In a recent Consumer Lab test every one of the fish oil supplements evaluated in a sensitive test contained ocean borne toxins. One of the most harmful of these is Dioxin, also known by the name Agent Orange, a substance so cancerous that no amount has been shown to be low enough to not cause cancer. In fact, in a 2005 study it was shown that the lower the concentration of Dioxin the higher the chances of it causing cancer.
Neither federal, state or local governments tests fish oil supplements for these toxins. The manufacturers themselves only test for the ones that they know will be absent or in low concentrations, out of thousands of possible contaminants, if they test at all. These toxic chemicals may be reason you have experienced adverse side effects after taking a fish or krill oil supplement.
How the Fish Oil Manufacturers respond to this report of toxic substances in their supplements.
When queried about this finding one manufacturer stated, "Their supplements meet federal and state limits for these toxic substances." The CEO of one of these better known companies stated to NutraIngredients-usa.com on 24 March 2011, “Salmon naturally contains elevated levels of arsenic, which makes purification of this fish oil very important.” What he should have said is that the high levels of arsenic makes avoiding fish oil itself very important. Is this large fish oil company executive's reply good enough for you and your family's health?
Green Omega 3, is the most important advance in Omega 3 supplements in more than 25 years, and it is about time!
Your fish oil product smell fishy? It may well be rancid.
According to industry expert Dr. Rudi Moerck, the vast majority of fish oil being sold is actually rancid before you even open the bottle." This is because it is an animal product that spoils quickly, and does not have the protective antioxidants found in all vegetable Green Omega 3. Even if the fish oil you buy is only two weeks old, as fresh as you can expect to obtain anywhere, after two weeks in your home the oil will likely become rancid. Most fish oil comes in at least a one month supply. This means that the manufacturers are expecting you to take a supplement for at least two weeks after it has become rancid.
Almost all fish oil comes from one of three massive fish kill operations. It is a by product of the processing of millions of tons of all types of ocean and farmed fish. Regardless of the brand you may be buying chances are high that it was produced in one of these industrial plants.
A big advantage of Green Omega 3 their customers really enjoy is no more fishy taste or, worse still, fish breath. And that’s because GO-3 is 100% plant based, and they protect it with their patented Active Packaging system, which only Biotivia uses.
GO-3 is also eco-friendly, clean, green and renewable. You will not be contributing to the depletion of fish and krill stocks by taking Green Omega 3. Now is the time to join the 21st Century and leave your outdated and contaminated fish oil behind. Because consists of pure, precisely controlled ingredients you know exactly what you are taking. With fish oil supplements the type of fish and their origin often varies from one batch to another.
Because Biotivia set out to create a superior heart and brain health supplement they did not stop at simply replacing the old school products that have dominated this market for decades with something slightly better. That is never how Biotivia designs supplements. They began with a clean sheet of paper and formulated a new state of the art supplement based upon medical science, much of which was unknown when fish and flaxseed oil supplements were developed.
They researched thousands of possible ingredient combinations to arrive at the ideal formulation of heart and brain healthy molecules to bring the world a supplement that will be the gold standard for years to come. GO-3 is far more than a simple Omega 3 - DHA supplement. No compromises were made in its formulation or its manufacture. They did this the Biotivia way, as they do with all of their innovative supplements. Biotivia did not offer an Omega 3 - DHA supplement until they could give their customers the finest, state of the art product possible.
Five times as effective than fish oil per mg.
Fish oil is in a complex fatty acid molecule that must to be converted through the process of digestion into the usable components of DHA and EPA. Because of this over 80 percent may be wasted through elimination. The fish breath and gastric problems about 50% of all fish oil users experience is a result of the inability of one's intestines to absorb all but a small amount of fish oil consumed, as well as fish oil rancidity.
The vegetable-based EPA and DHA in Green Omega 3 is already in a form which can be fully utilized by your body. This means that each mg of Green Omega 3 is functionally equal to as much as 5 mg of fish oil.
Why not Flaxseed Oil?
First of all, let's give Flaxseed oil credit where credit is due. Flaxseed oil is a very fine industrial solvent and lubricant. It is uniquely suited for these purposes.
Flaxseed oil is not a wise choice for a vegetable-based Omega 3 fatty acids or EPA/DHA supplement. It was unfortunately the only choice until Green Omega 3 was developed.
- The eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is one of the main constituents of Omega 3 alpha linolenic acid (ALA) found in flaxseed oil and contributes greatly towards the reported properties of flaxseed oil. But the amount of EPA present in flaxseed oil is very low. Only 1% of the total omega3 alpha linolenic acid gets converted into EPA during metabolism. Furthermore, no health benefits have been proven for EPA, only for DHA. In comparison Green Omega 3 contains pure DHA which can be utilized directly and easily without the losses from metabolism.
- According to the study published in ‘American Journal of Clinical Nutrition’ flaxseed oil was found to be very much less effective against inflammatory conditions. Generally, flaxseed oil has been considered to be anti-inflammatory agent. But recent studies reveal the shocking truth that it actually increases inflammation in most of the cases.
- There is an ongoing debate over the controversial role flaxseed oil plays in cases of prostate conditions. Although, very limited research has been carried out in this possible hazard, some studies are indicating that alpha linolenic acid, ALA, may very well be one of the causes of prostate issues.
- A preliminary study has suggested that high dietary alpha linolenic acid has increased the risk of dangerous breast growths.
- If there is a possibility of intestine obstruction, flaxseed oil should not be ingested. People suffering from systemic sclerosis should avoid the use of flaxseed oil. People suffering from digestive problems have reported severe constipation and in few cases, even bowel obstruction after ingestion of flaxseed oil.
- Animal studies have indicated that if large intake of flaxseed oil has been taken during pregnancy, it may hamper the development of the reproductive system in its embryonic stage.
- If taken in larger amounts, it has adverse effects such as flatulence and loose stools.
- Few laboratory and animal studies have been carried out to identify the effects of flaxseed oil consumption on blood triglyceride levels. Effects on blood triglyceride levels in animals are unclear; in some cases results came in with increased levels of triglyceride, and decreased levels in other research. Human studies carried out in this area have also shown mixed results, with decreased levels in some studies, but no effect in other studies.
Because Flaxseed oil is principally used as an industrial solvent in the paint and lubricants industries very few studies of its possible adverse effects on animals and humans have been undertaken. Itis known that Flaxseeds themselves are quite healthy and safe, however the oil has not shown the same efficacy or safety.
Why choose Biotivia?
- With over 20 years of experience processing critical botanicals for the medical and functional food industries, Biotivia designs, formulates and manufactures unique natural herbal supplements which are backed by science and are the most efficacious available in their categories.
- They have a staff of scientists, pharmacists, and physicians at the core of their company.
- They offer high potency, HPLC tested, standardized extracts whose actions and modalities are based on peer-reviewed studies and the knowledge they have gained via collaborations with many of the world’s top universities and medical schools.
- Purity is an obsession with Biotivia and higher purity equals higher potency and fewer side effects. They use the highest quality bio-active extracts and as a result their products are typically higher strength than ordinary supplements and therefore produce effects that you can actually feel.
- They select ingredients for their formulations which have been shown to complement each other's properties.
Each individual product is designed to address specific biological processes and to modulate cellular and genetic pathways known to improve health and wellness.
- Biotivia Resveratrol Product are the overwhelming first choice of the scientific and medical communities doing human clinical trials in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
More reasons to choose Biotivia
- They created the world’s original high-potency Resveratrol supplements. They are the Resveratrol specialists and use Trans-Resveratrol (the active form of Resveratrol) in most of their formulations because of its unique and astonishing range of benefits.
- They are the only company to have two Trans-Resveratrol products approved by an internationally recognized and respected independent testing lab. Transmax was the most potent product tested and Bioforte was rated the best value. There is no substitute for truly independent product evaluation.
- Their products are all natural, most are vegan and contain no animal products, preservatives, GMO's or fillers of any kind. No Sirt deactivators such as quercetin are used in any Biotivia supplements. Their capsules are all vegetable Pfizer Vcaps.
- Transmax, their 500mg pure Trans-Resveratrol product, is being used by prestigious universities and hospitals such as Albert Einstein Medical College, UC Davis and Ottawa Hospital for human clinical trials. Their Resveratrol is being used in more human trials than all other brands combined.
- Their products are highly bio-available and effective, as their scientific team understands that real benefits are only achieved when cellular concentrations are reached and maintained. The superior bio-availability of Biotivia Resveratrol has been validated by experts at the National Advertising Division of the US national BBB.
- They manufacturers their own products which are made in accordance with FDA GMP and USP standards in their own facility. They do not buy raw materials from brokers or re-sellers and simply fill capsules.
- Their product is being considered as an IND by the National Institute of Health. No other supplement has met the rigid quality control and purity criteria necessary for this certification.
- They pack their product in nitrogen to maintain its potency and insure at least a 24 month shelf life. They are also the only manufacturer or supplier to utilize a patented active packaging system and oxygen absorbing sachet in the bottle to absorb the free oxygen every time the bottle is opened. This prevents Resveratrol oxidation and preserves potency and bio-activity.
- Many of their customers are Doctors and Healthcare Professionals.
- The bottom line is "Their products work and you will feel the difference in your daily quality of life." Expect more energy, better overall health, clearer mental focus and concentration, better sleep and slower aging.
Biotivia is now part of the AVA family of fine certified products
Biotivia is pleased to announce that the American Vegetarian Association (AVA) has certified Transmax, Bioforte, BioQuench, BioShape, BioSpan, Acai + and Immune Edge+ as Vegan approved supplements.
This is a great achievement as the AVA have tough guidelines and procedures to follow and this is testament that Biotivia go 'above and beyond' to cater for all our customers.
To be awarded this prestigious stamp of approval can give all our vegetarian and Hindu customers extra reassurance that Biotivia is the Number one Vegan supplement company.
About Biotivia Longevity Bioceuticals
Biotivia is fueled by its relentless devotion to vitality, health and wellbeing. Our guiding principle is to develop botanical products that are safe, free of adverse side effects, and uniquely potent and efficacious, that contribute to a significant improvement in a person's quality of life.
In order for Biotivia to make a product there must exist a preponderance of definitive scientific evidence which demonstrates that a natural compound or combination of compounds has important and even necessary health benefits. Our formulas will always be based upon intensive research and collaboration with the scientific and academic communities.
Biotivia Longevity Bioceuticals, LLC is a leading formulator and manufacturer of high potency bioceutical supplements and DNA cosmetic rejuvenation products for the medical, consumer and functional food markets. The company offers products designed to address specific biological processes and to modulate cellular and genetic pathways known to improve health and foster vitality from both the inside out.
James Betz, PhD, Cell Biologist is the Managing Director, and along with his premier team of international longevity research and development scientists have focused on a polyphenolic compound called Resveratrol, demonstrating astonishing DNA repair and anti-aging properties. Biotivia created the first high-potency Resveratrol supplement.
High potency, HPLC tested, standardized extracts are developed into sophisticated supplement formulations with actions and modalities based on peer-reviewed studies. Biotivia products are manufactured in their own facility in accordance with FDA, GMP and USP standards. A patented active packaging system is used for supplement products in order to maintain, bio-activity, potency and insure extended shelf life. Advanced, all-vegetable Pfizer V Licaps are used for encapsulated products in order to prevent oxidation and contamination.
Founded in 1992, Biotivia was originally established in Vienna Austria as a supplier of natural raw materials and botanicals to the supplement and functional food industries and to researchers and scientific institutions worldwide. Biotivia maintains US headquarters in New York and offices in Kansas City, Kansas, Verona, Italy, London and Singapore.
The company has their own in-house scientists, pharmacist, and researchers dedicated to the foremost anti-aging discoveries. Additionally, they collaborate with scientists and universities worldwide on human clinical trials to prove the efficacy of their products. In-house scientists include:
James Betz, Ph.D Cell Biology
Saurabh Shah, Ph.D Biology and Medical Research
Payal Shah, Ph.D Pharmacist
Philip Akers, Chemical Engineering and MBA
Serge Boileau, Ph.Ds Chemistry and Biology and Professor of Biochemistry for 35 years
Abbas Green, MD and PhD, specializing in Endocrinology
Gloria Sabater, Ph.D Pharmacist
Wolf-Dieter Rhewoods Ph. D Professor in Biochemistry