L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder by Carlson Labs
Carlson Labs L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder 3000 mg - 1000 Grams
Carlson Labs L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder is pure free-form crystalline amino-acid powder. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Carlson Labs L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder supplies 56 grams of protein, approximately 3 grams (3000 mg). Carlson Labs L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder is an amino acid that your body usually produces in sufficient quantities, but you might need to supplement when production is impaired such as during times of illness. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, a substance that helps widen your blood vessels and helps your body produce proteins. L-arginine powder is a form of arginine supplement, and it is generally considered safe. Although there are not absolute contraindications for arginine, the supplement has been associated with adverse reactions such as nausea.
Carlson Labs Excipients
- Binder: Holds the ingredients in a tablet together. One of three types of binders are used as required: Plant fiber known as cellulose, acacia gum from the stem of the Acacia tree or brazil wax from the leaves of a palm tree.
- Filler: Fills out the size and shape of a tablet or capsule making it practical to produce and convenient for the consumer to use. Plant cellulose (pure plant filler) is the filler of choice in Carlson tablets or hard gelatin capsules. Soybean or safflower oil is used in soft gelatin capsules.
- Disintegrant: Expands when wet causing the tablet to break apart in the digestive tract releasing the nutrients for absorption. We prefer to use plant cellulose as a disintegrant.
- Lubricant: Prevents ingredients from clumping together and from sticking to the tablet punches or capsule filler. Common minerals, silica, and forms of vegetable oils known as vegetable stearin, magnesium stearate or stearic acid are the most often used lubricants in Carlson tablets or hard gelatin capsules.
- Coating: Protects tablet ingredients from deterioration by moisture in the air and makes large tablets easier to swallow. For most coated tablets, a cellulose (plant fiber) film coating is used which is free of sugar and potential allergy-causing substances. Occasionally, other coating materials are used such as corn protein (zein) or an extraction from trees (pharmaceutical glaze).
- Sweeteners: Added to make the nutrients more palatable only in chewable tablets or liquids. Sweeteners found naturally in fruits such as fructose and sorbitol are chosen. More information on fructose and sorbitol can be sent to you upon request.
- Flavors and Colors: Added to improve the taste or appearance of a formulation. We use flavors and colors only when necessary and choose the natural ones.
Vitamins are organic compounds that are necessary for normal growth and maintenance of life. As we are unable to synthesize vitamins, we must rely on foods and food supplements to maintain adequate amounts in our body.
Thirteen essential vitamins have been isolated and these are divided into two categories, water-soluble and fat -soluble vitamins. The water-soluble vitamins include Vitamin C and the group of B-Vitamins. These water-soluble are not stored by the body and can be readily depleted. The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E remain in the body for longer periods of time.
Although minerals make up only a small fraction of total body weight (4-5%), they are essential for human metabolism. Minerals act as the catalysts for many biochemical reactions within the human body. They are involved in responses of the nervous system and muscles, the absorption and secretions of the body's fluids, and maintain a delicate water balance within the body. The bones and teeth of our body have high mineral contents which accounts for their hardness and rigidity. Minerals, like vitamins, must also be supplied by dietary means as we are unable to synthesize them in our body.
About Carlson Labs
Founded by John and Susan Carlson in 1965, Carlson Laboratories has been a family owned and operated business for over 40 years. Since no one cares more about quality than the people who put their names on it, Carlson Laboratories is dedicated to providing only the highest quality nutritional supplements.
Carlson Laboratories began with one vitamin E formula. Since then, the line has grown to become the most complete line of natural vitamin E products in the world. Carlson Laboratories product range has expanded through the years to meet the nutritional needs of their customers. Carlson's product lines now include award-winning Norwegian fish oils, a full line of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, special formulations and nutritional supplements.
All Carlson Nutritional Supplements Are:
- Artificial Dye-Free
Carlson Laboratories professional sales force offers individual and personalized service including: staff training, brochures, posters, sample packets and in-store promotions to increase sales. Carlson Laboratories also sponsors radio shows, co-op advertising and free lectures.
Take one level blue scoopful daily mixed into food or liquid which supplies approximately 3 g (3000 mg) of L-Arginine.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not take if you are sensitve to L-Arginine.
|Carlson Labs L-Arginine Amino Acid Powder 3000 mg - 1000 Grams|
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoonful (1 level blue scoopful)|
|Servings Per Container: 333|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: None.|
About Carlson Labs
Carlson Laboratories has devoted over 30 years to building a sound reputation for vitamin E products by dedicating ourselves to the highest standards of excellence. Our concern for your good health led us to develop a complete line of vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements. With an extensive line of over 250 different nutritional supplements, Carlson has an innovative formula for your specific needs.
15 W. College Dive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.