The Rack Barbeque Wire Grill Roaster by EcoQue
EcoQue The Rack Barbecue Wire Grill Roaster
Eco-Que The Rack Barbecue Wire Grill Rack/Roaster turns your gas grill into a complete outdoor cooking solution. Move the heat out of the kitchen and cook everything outside! Grill, Plank, Roast and Bake to perfection - with or without smoke. Maximize your grill's versatility! The Rack improves your grill's efficiency and shortens cooking times. The Rack by Eco Que is a Convective Cooking System that greatly expands the potential of your gas grill.
- Improves your grill's efficiency and shorten cooking times
- Includes 2 Chip Strips to enhance your food with a great, smoke flavor
- Adjusts from Light Smoke to a more Robust Smoke Flavor for BBQ
- Is designed to fit under the hood of a gas grill
- The Rack requires a cooking space of 20" wide x 15" deep x 6" high (towards the front of the grill hood)
- Barbecue Ribs, Pork Butts, and Brisket like never before in a gas grill - and in a fraction of the time!
- Roast Chicken, Seafood, and Large Cuts of Meat to perfection using the water pan - with or without smoke
- Plank your food with The Rack's Plank Saving Plate and save Wood Planks for reuse
- Bake Pizzas, Breads and Muffins right on top of the Wire Basket
- Direct Grill Veggies and Seafood using the searing heat of your grill without losing food through the grate
EcoQue is a Seattle-based company offering a Greener Way To Grill. Just like you, they love to cook and grill outdoors over an open flame. A few years ago, they recognized there must be a better way to do this - a way to use less fuel and have less of an impact on the environment so that there will be a world to enjoy for the generations to follow. With this in mind, EcoQue has sought out the finest products to accomplish this goal, and to do so without sacrificing quality in any regard.
What does A Greener Way To Grill mean?
- Charcoal grills that use 75% less fuel to cook a meal
- Accessories built from renewable and either recycled or recyclable resources
- Propane grills with a glass panel in the hood allowing you to see what's cooking without ever lifting the hood, thus conserving gas
- Fuels derived from renewable resources and non-toxic materials
- Ovens and smokers that offer unprecedented energy efficiency, so that all your fuel goes to cooking, not to waste
This is just the beginning of what EcoQue can provide to the outdoor cooking enthusiast!
Use to grill food.
The folks at EcoQue are outdoor cooking enthusiasts, just like you. Whether it be at the beach or the big game, the campsite or the backyard, we're always looking for better ways to help customers prepare their food. That's why we've sought out the most efficient and environmentally friendly products for your outdoor kitchen - from the grills and ovens themselves, to the accessories you use with them, to the fuels you use to start and maintain your fire. EcoQue offers portable grills that allow you to use up to 75% less fuel, propane grills that have a glass panel in the hood, letting you keep the lid closed to conserve gas, and wood-fired pizza ovens & smokers that allow unprecedented temperature control.
What you'll find at EcoQue is an ever-growing selection of Eco-Friendly Outdoor Cooking Products, and an unparalleled commitment to providing the finest and most efficient equipment in the industry.
For any returns, please contact the manufacturer directly to arrange a return. If the product is not damaged or defective, there will be a 15% restocking fee and you, the customer, are responsible for freight back to the manufacturer.
Call 1-888-204-4737 or e-mail email@example.com
628 S. Brandon Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.